07

Jiwon trudged alongside Yuna with Younghoon on her other side.

Yuna was out shopping for clothes because she had gotten bored being confined in the house all day.

Bargaining for extra safety precautions, Yuna was able to escape the house in a wig, sunglasses, and a face mask, while Younghoon and Jiwon were dressed in casual attire.

"Don't you think this beret is adorable? Oh oh, look at this blouse!"

Jiwon nodded, smiling at her. She wasn't much of a shopper, but she did enjoy it sometimes. Especially when she was shopping for food.

"Which one should I get?" Yuna said, now holding two completely different items than the last two.

Younghoon leaned back, his hand on his chin, thinking deeply, while looking at the two choices of pants up and down.

"Both."

Yuna smiled brightly. "I was thinking the same thing!"

Jiwon inwardly groaned. This was going to be a long day.

-

"That's a lot of stuff." Hyunjae looked at the full arms of Younghoon and Jiwon, Yuna in the middle, happily skipping.

"I had so much fun!" She smiled at Hyunjae, charmingly. "What have you been doing?"

Her eyes darted to the file folder in his hands, before looking back at his face.

"Your father and I met with some partners to arrange extra security around our borders and some technicians to guard our country's intel while searching for any signs of breaches."

She nodded, still smiling but definitely didn't understand what just came out of his mouth.

"Great! Are you done? I'd love to spend time with you."

Hyunjae grinned. "I'm all yours. What would you like to do?"

They walked off towards Hyunjae's office, still chatting and leaving Younghoon and Jiwon with tons of shopping bags.

"I think we got assigned to be her butlers, not her bodyguards," Jiwon huffed.

Younghoon shook his head, chuckling a bit. "Let's get these to her room."

Jiwon stayed up all night thinking of her encounter with the man at the museum. That voice still echoed in her mind, the words engraved into her heart.

Hyunjae was the "good" guy, right?

So why did she suspect him?

She rolled out of bed, not being able to sleep. People could have similar voices. Besides, why would he be stealing from museums when he was already so rich?

Unless...stealing was what funded their company.

She shook her head. Too many theories too quickly.

The door creaked open and Jiwon silently trudged through the hallways of the Blue House.

It was beautiful at night, glowing moonlight flooding through the open windows.

She held her arms, slightly shivering from the cold air.

She stopped in front of a door that was closed. It had a nice, large sign displayed on it.

"Hyunjae's office."

Her hands wrapped around the doorknob before she knew it and she pushed open the door.

Empty.

Nobody was inside, not even Hyunjae. Her eyes wandered over the prestigious office, taking in all the books and stacks of papers on his desk.

The folder he had been holding earlier, lay flat in the center of the desk.

Padding across the room, she grabbed it and was about to open it.

The phone in her pocket buzzed and she sighed, putting the folder back down to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"We need back-up, there's a heist in the collector's home."