OS: World War III

For the Hardworking Jallad Mmillie13

Putting his feet down on the cold floor, his half open eyes searched for his slippers when suddenly a pair of hands placed them on the floor for him. He looked up to see who the person was, and his eyes scrunched in confusion, "Khushi," he whispered as she smiled and sat beside him on the bed, "What are you doing here?"

"Good morning Arnav," Khushi smiled sarcastically.

"Good morning. Now answer me," he ordered.

"Can't I come to my boyfriend's house?" she asked pouting, "Did you forgot that after-"

"Okay. Okay, I got it Khushi," Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Today is Sunday and Nani ji, Mami, Mama, Di-"

"And no one is at home. Now continue," he interrupted her, yawning.

"So I thought this is the perfect day for us to talk about-"

"Seriously Khushi," Arnav frowned getting up from the bed, staring at her annoyed and frustrated, "You chose to spoil my Sunday by talking about the World War III."

"You're talking as if you left me with any other option! From Monday to Saturday, you keep avoiding talking about it with your work excuse, then on Sunday, you shut me up with your Tired of Work and Family day excuse. So yes, today is the perfect day because no one is at home and you're not tired Mr. Raizada because yesterday you finished your work quite early," she glared at him. 

Arnav rolled his eyes, "I can't believe you're spying on me nowadays!" he bend down and dropped a soft kiss on her forehead, "I had to!" she replied, raising her head a bit, she held his shoulder firmly preventing him from changing his position and captured his lips, "Hmm.. I haven't brushed yet," Arnav complained in between the kiss, "I don't care!" he earned a slap on his shoulder in return as she broke the kiss and he stood straight.

"Don't you dare take an eternity in the bathroom to avoid our conversation Arnav," she shouted in warning tone while watching him walk inside the bathroom. 

Arnav closed the door behind and leaned on it, sighing and rolling his eyes. Yet another day that he needed to find an excuse to avoid this conversation.

************************************************************************

"You took almost two hours in the bathroom Arnav," Khushi grumbled.

Arnav shrugged walking towards the dresser to brush his hair, earning a glare from Khushi.

"After you're done, come and sit here," she ordered, pointing to the bed, where she was settled already, half laid with his pillow resting on her lap.

"What about my breakfast?" he raised his brows, staring at her through the mirror.

"It's here," she smirked, pointing towards the side table. Arnav eyed at the tray containing his toast, black coffee and few snacks.

"I don't want to have toast today," he said.

"No problem. I'll ask HP to cook whatever you want, then he'll bring it here," Khushi smiled.

He turned to face her determinedly, "I'll have my breakfast downstairs Khushi!"

"Go then," she smirked evilly as if challenging him.

Arnav glanced at her suspiciously, before rushing towards the door and as expected, when he tried to open it, he realized it was locked.

"Have you gone mad Khushi? Where are the keys?" he turned back to her, fuming.