OS: Basanti!

Hey what's up buddy?" NK wrapped his arms around his friend, Arnav's shoulder.

" Cool bro.. " Arnav hive five with him, and sat on a bench of their college.

" What's the plan for today?" NK asked cheerfully.

" Busy with studies.." Arnav replied with a cheeky smile.

" Seriously yaar.. Books and you are like Ram Leela.. How much they tried to be together, but at the end got separated and died too!! In your case, you are going to sleep!!" NK laughed at his friend face.

" Ram Leela became one okay, didn't you hear the last dialogue in the movie?!.. And by the way, behind my nerdy mood today there is a Basanti.." Arnav whispered his secret to his friend.

"Basanti?" NK asked with wide eyes.

" Yes Basanti joined our college few days ago, didn't saw her bunking yaar.. So pakka nerdy type.. That's why today Arnav is going to take help from Leela (books) to get Basanti.." Arnav spoke proudly of his plan.

" Ohh I got it..good luck Gabbar.." NK said taking his bag to leave.

" Heyy why Gabbar?" Arnav asked frowning.

" Gabbar villain hain na.. He does bad things, so what can I call a lazy and prankster student like you? Hero?" NK laughed at his face and went running to save himself from his friend who wanted to beat him.

Arnav went to the library, he made a sullen face at the entry itself.

" Oh God. Save me from this silence.. How come that Basanti manages to stay here all day?.. Calm down Arnav.. Relax, think this as place where you will find many Leelas (books), who will help you be friend with this nerdy Basanti.." He breathed in and out and took one step inside the library.

" Wow.. So many Leelas (Books)" he said surprised, being one of laziest student, he never bothered to come and check his own university library, because for him everything is in the internet also!!

" Heyy.. If you came here to torture the girls, it's better for you to go back.." the old lady responsible to take care of old library scolded him, she knows how naughty Arnav is.

" No no.. I came here with good intentions only.." he almost cursed this old lady, who always scolds him.

" Good intentions my foot.. You're bad influence for these girls, they stop concentrating on their studies whenever you're near.." she scolded him adjusting her specs.

" Ohh Good influence ji.. What's my problem if they can't concentrate when I'm near? Should I stop coming to college because of them?" Arnav replied to her, adjusting his invisible specs like her.

" Look.. You're crossing your limits you spoilt kid" the lady was red now.

" I'm not a kid madamji.. and I will complain with the principal about you.." he warned her.

" What will you complain?" she asked shocked.

" That Good influence is trying to make me leave college because girls look at me.. Then we both will have the same name - Bad influence!!" Arnav smirked scaring the old lady, this time Arnav adjusted the specs for her.

" Should I go in?" he asked with a winning smile.

" Go go.. " the lady said with a defeated sigh.

He searched for some good books, but all of them had the same boring face to him.

"Why are all Leelas (books) upset today?" he pouted.

Behind him was a girl, looking for a book also.