OS: Mama aur Buaji ki Love Story!

" Haan Di, I like her.. " a man in his late twenties, was talking with his sister over the phone while going out of his huge palace..

" Really Chote! I just can't believe this. You reject all the girls I sent the pic to you, what's special about this one?" Anjali asked chirpily, Nani was behind her smiling and at the same time thanking DM, that her grandson finally accepted to see a girl.

" I guess she did some black magic then.. " Arnav said looking at her picture again.. " Isn't she strange? I mean what type of colorful clothes she wore here in this picture she looks like a clown, but I just can't take my eyes off her"

" Choteee.. " Anjali giggled with Nani, indeed Khushi, the girl in the picture was dressed in a weird way.

" I will come after two days to Lucknow, to meet her" Arnav said before hanging up the call.

**************************

* Two days later:

Arnav rubbed his hands together in excitement before ringing the bell of a simple house in front of him.

" Who is playing music outside my house?" a voice of an elder woman was audible to Arnav.

Arnav: What the.. Don't they know it's the ring of the bell here, of they own house?

Ignoring the doubts in his mind, he rang again only to hear shouts at him: Hey jobless I will break your face..

Outside, every person passing by were giving looks to Arnav, as if he was torturing the old lady..

" I and Jobless.. " Arnav shook his head in disbelief.

This time he decided to not ring the bell, but directly knock the door.

" Do you want to break my door now? " he heard the old lady once again shouting at him..

" Bin bulaye mehman.. " a kid shouted giggling at Arnav..

" Kyun Aisha?" another kid joined her..

" Khushi's Buaji is not opening the door to him but still he is forcing her too" the kid gave angry looks at Arnav..

" It's okay na. When she opens this door, she will make him run away.. " the kid giggled side hugging Aisha.

" And how is she going to make me run away?" Arnav asked putting his hand on his hip.

" She will beat you up with her broom" Aisha shouting showing her tongue to Arnav.

The kids went from there running, chanting: " Buaji will beat batman.. Buaji will beat batman.. "

Arnav wondered why they call him "Batman", but soon cleared his own confusion when he looked at himself, he was dressed in black suit..

He immediately called his Di..

" They aren't opening the door Di" Arnav said irritated.

" Chote knock it na.. Don't you know basic rules? " Anjali said, signing some papers in her NGO.

" Diii what the.. I know, and I rang the bell two times, and also knocked it. But one old lady is shouting here to me.. And guess what, she is going to beat me with broom. Can you believe that? " Arnav complained to his sister..