OS: Trust..

" Papaaa..." a two and half years old baby girl, hugged her father who was peacefully sleeping on the bed.

" Hmm..Pari..baby.." he lazily opened his eyes to find his princess cuddling to him, kissing her chubby cheeks, he asked "Mumma?"

" Mumma..cooks..for Pari.." she said in her baby voice.

" And here is breakfast little baby.." Anjali came in, with soup for Pari.

"Is she fine now?" Arnav touched his daughter's forehead, to see if she still has fever or not.

" Haan Chote.. I took Pari to hospital yesterday only.. Doctor said she is better now.." Anjali smiled and lifted Pari to feed her.

" Di..where is Khushi?" Arnav asked.

" Khushi has gone out.." Anjali said "Do you want anything?"

" No.. did she left some blue file with you? I told her yesterday to find it for me.. She told me she will give me today if she finds.." Arnav asked.

" No Chote..but if you want I can ask Sheetal to look it for you.." Anjali smiled.

" No that's not needed.." he said and left to the bathroom.

Anjali smirked and went to Sheetal's room.

" Sheetal take this file and give it to Chote.. Tell him I told you to look for it and you found it.." Anjali said.

" Thanks Di..you're helping me in getting Arnav.." Sheetal smiled all happy.

" Okay go.." Anjali patted her cheeks smilingly, as soon as Sheetal left, Anjali went running to Pari who was waiting to eat her soup.

" Sorry baby.. Ma is here.." Anjali smiled and feed her soup.

" Bua why did make Pari wait? Pari .. very hungry.." Pari pouted.

" Don't call me Bua Pari.. Call me Ma.." Anjali smiled pinching her cheeks.

" Why bua? Mumma is my mumma.." Pari looked at her innocently.

" Haan but you can call me Ma, no? Am I not like your mother?" Anjali clenched her fist, but still faked a smile on her face.

" Yes.. Pari will call you Maa.." Pari smiled drinking her soup.

After sometime, Arnav reached downstairs with the blue file on his hand.

Anjali: Chote you found it?

Arnav looked at the file: No Di.. Sheetal gave me, she found it..why did you told her to?

Anjali: When your wife is so busy Chote, God knows where.. And I'm busy with Pari..I had to take help from Sheetal..and see she did what I asked her to without even complaining.. She is a good girl..

Arnav looked at his daughter playing with her dolls, he smiled at her: Parii..what's my baby doing?

" Playing papa.. with my Doll.. do you know her name Papa?" Pari smiled at her father.

" No I don't know.. Tell me her name.." Arnav asked her.

" Khushi.." Pari giggled kissing her doll's cheeks.. " Beautiful like my Mumma.."

Arnav stare at her lovingly, he decided to call Khushi to share with her what Pari just said to him.

" What the.. Phone switched off.." Arnav frowned.

" I told you Chote she is busy.. I think she has gone out with her friends.. These days she doesn't even look at her own daughter face.." Anjali sighed serving the breakfast for Arnav.