OS: Sanki!

"Arnav bitwa is here.." Buaji screamed with a relief smile on her face as soon as she saw Arnav getting down his car.

Garima ran towards the door and smiled with tears in her eyes, "I knew that he could come to take our bitiya back home.."

But someone inside the kitchen fumed hearing his name, "Laad governor why he came back now?". She thought munching her jalebis with a frown on her face.

"Come bitwa.. We were praying for you only.." Buaji smiled making space for him to enter.

"Praying for me?" Arnav raised his one eyebrow in confusion, shouldn't it be waiting for him?

"She's Sanki and you're Laad governor.. She wasn't going to go back on her words so won't you.. We could only pray that one of you both give up, or Khushi bitiya goes back home or you come to take her with you.." Buaji smiled.

"Unbelievable Khushi shared our fight with Buaji and Amma.." Arnav thought to himself and walked inside and settled himself on the couch, glancing towards the kitchen which he was sure she was there making her favorite jalebis upset with him.

"I will call her.." Garima said and went to kitchen after seeing him glancing every now and then towards the kitchen. She never saw him so desperate for Khushi till now.

Arnav nodded embarrassed and Buaji giggled sheepishly at his state.

"Bitwa there is still love between you both, why are you betraying her then?" Buaji asked sadly.

"I'm not betraying her Buaji.." Arnav gritted his teeth, rolling his eyes in unbelievable look.

"Liar.." Khushi came with Garima who was trying to calm her daughter, but as soon as Khushi heard his last line, she couldn't control herself anymore.

"Can we talk in private?" he asked.

"Why? We don't have anything to talk in private now, go and stay with your Khushi which you brought to replace me.." she folded her arms and frowned looking away.

"Khushi I already explained you.." Arnav gritted his teeth.

"Garima go and bring water.. Bitwa is getting red in anger.." Buaji said quickly watching Arnav trying to control himself from shouting.

"Are you done? Then you can go back now to Shantivan.." she smiled sarcastically showing him the way out.

Arnav glared at her and he was about to stand up, when Garima placed the glass of water on table with a smile, "Keep calm bitwa.. She's Sanki only.. I will make her understand.."

Arnav took the glass of water and gulped it in one go.

"He only came here to cool himself with water and warm my mind with his anger!" Khushi pouted.

"Sanki chup hojayo (Sanki keep quiet)" Buaji widened her eyes.

Arnav walked to her and Khushi looked away, "The door is at that side!" she pointed with her finger.

"Khushi I know that.." Arnav answered with you-don't-need-to-tell-me look.

"Then put your feet on work and leave from here.. I won't go back to Shantivan!" she glared at her.

"Okay fine.. I'm going!" he walked to go, turning his back to her and she let out a sob.

Arnav quickly turn back and rushed to her.

"Go.. Why are you waiting? I will say it and you will go? Is this what your love is? You really don't love me.. Why would you? You got another Khushi, modern like you!" she sobbed like a baby pouting, while beating him on his chest.