OS: I missed You!

New Delhi
AR

The owner of AR company had his eyes fixed on his laptop as he went through important emails on his cabin, when his cousin knocked the door, seeking his permission to walk in. 

"Come in," Akash heard his elder brother's cold tone and he opened the door, standing at the door frame with his bag on his hand as he gazed at Arnav, "Bhai...."

"Tell Di that I'm busy Akash. I'll reach late home today," Arnav interrupted in no nonsense tone, with his eyes still fixed on his laptop screen, his right elbow resting on the table and his fist under his chin.

"But I promised to Di that I would bring you home early today Bhai," Akash made a puppy face, "Please Bhai."

"Promises are meant to be broken. Go home Akash. I will handle Di later," Arnav said, now glancing at his brother who stood at the door frame with a disappointed look.

"Okay," Akash sighed in defeat as he closed the door and made his way towards the staircase while sending a message to his Di that he also failed in the mission impossible.

"Hey," Akash shifted his attention from his phone to the person who just called him when he was descending the stairs, "Aman.. You're still here?" Akash frowned in confusion staring at Aman coming towards him, climbing up the stairs.

"I forgot a file in my cabin.. Just came back to take it," Aman replied, "And... I guess ASR didn't let you fulfill the promise you made to Anjali, right?" Aman concluded seeing Akash leaving alone. 

Akash sighed, "Right."

"It's okay," Aman patted Akash's shoulder to console him, "Deep inside you, you already knew that this was a mission impossible!" he grinned teasingly.

Akash rolled his eyes, "At least I tried ok.. I'm not like you who doesn't even utter a word in front of bhai."

"Exactly.. Because I know that ASR loves silence, so I stay silent in front of him. That's why he likes me," Aman smirked proudly.

Akash chuckled mockingly, "Oh really."

"Yes really.. Now let me rush to get the file.. I'm so tired today.. I just want to reach home, remove all my clothes and wear my superman short, eat my pizza and jump on my bed and sleep like a Sleeping Beauty," Aman ended sighing dreamily with a soft smile playing on his lips and closed eyes.

Akash chuckled staring at his friend, "Okay.. Bye Sleeping Beauty!"

************************************************************************

Arnav rolled his eyes as he took his phone from table, picking up his Di's call. He already knew why was she calling him, "Di I..."

"Wait Chote.. Give me a chance to convince to you please! After that, I promise I won't trouble you," his sister interrupted him, not ready to accept defeat as yet.

"Fine.. Try to convince me then," he smirked wondering what she has planned to made him change his mind, leaving all his work behind to attend the special family dinner, as she says. 

"Please please come here.. I've a planned a special dinner for our family.. everyone is here eagerly waiting for you only.. So please come," she pleaded desperately.

"Plan another day when I'm free Di.. I seriously have lot of work today," he said.

"Wait.. don't hang up," he waited confused until he heard his Nani's voice, "Chote I know you never listen to me and you always do the opposite of what I say.. so today I want you to stay at your office only.. Don't come back home!"