OS: Mere Brother Ki Dulhan!

Khushi walked out of the restaurant, fuming in anger, strangling her phone with her both hands as she headed towards a Black SUV parked in front of the restaurant as instructed to her.

She opened the door of the backseat and took her seat and in the next few seconds, the door was shut followed by a loud thud sound causing the owner of the car to turn his head in disbelief with her audacity to first take the backseat as if he was her driver and second to shut the door with such force as if she was the one who would pay for the damages if something happened to his car. 

"Why are you staring me like a shocked owl? Didn't your boss gave your order to take me to Shantivan?" Khushi frowned.

The man opened his mouth to speak but Khushi dismissed him, not interested in hearing what he had to say, "Listen.. It's okay.. I don't want to hear your explanations. My mood is already off because of your boss. So just take me to Shantivan asap!"

The man sighed hard silently, twisting the ignition key to start the car.

What does she think of herself? Idiot. I wonder how Nani and Di liked this badtameez girl for Akash. He thought, a deep frown adorned on his forehead.

"What does your boss think of himself? How could he cancel our first meeting to help a so called friend of his buy earrings for whoever's birthday party? If he's not interested in this relation, then why is he making me waste my diamond worth time with him?" Khushi spoke her heart out with the stranger driver who was akin to Jadoo of Koi Mil Gaya movie.

Diamond worth time! Like really? I just wasted my blue diamond worth time  by coming to pick a badtameez girl like you instead of sending the driver that Akash had asked me to. Arnav thought, rolling his eyes mockingly.

"I'm just tolerating this behavior of your boss because I'm well mannered girl," Khushi pouted, turning her head towards the window of her seat.

Ask my car's door first if he thinks that you're well mannered girl.

"And patience is glued to me like my hair is glued to my head. It's okay, sometimes I lose few strands of my hair like you can literally count the times I lose my patience but it's really rare you know.. as rare as the existence of rainbow eucalyptus!" Khushi added. 

Arnav couldn't help but roll his eyes, shaking his head.

Yeah right. That's why you've complaining about Akash since the time you entered in this car. It's just the first time he cancelled a meeting with you and you're exploding like this, imagine when you'll be his legally wedded wife.

"I told Amma that just because Nani is her best friend, kind hearted and religious woman doesn't mean everyone in her family is as good as she is. But no! Amma never listens to me. When I get back home, the first thing I'm going to do is wipe the dust off that mirror she used to see the reflection of her innocent and good man, Akash bitwa and show her the heartless and ill mannered man he actually is."

I'm going to show to Nani and Di first the spoilt brat you're. Arnav took a sharp breath, trying to control himself after hearing the girl bad mouthing  his brother.

"Tell me one thing.. Is your boss a good man? Do you also think, like Amma and Babu ji, that I should accept this marriage proposal?" Khushi turned her head to look at Arnav, curious to hear about her possibly soon to be husband.

Taking Arnav's silence as fear of badmouthing about his boss, she sighed: Let it be. It will rain fake praises from your mouth because you don't want to lose your job.

My brother is hundred times better than a spoilt brat like you. Arnav frowned.

"Achcha.. I'm sorry," Khushi spoke in low guilty tone after sensing his never ending silence, "I was angry with your boss.. but I'm much better now," she added the explanation of her earlier behavior.