OS: Jab Tum Hote Ho!

"Khushi tomorrow is Valentine's Day!!" a girl sat on the sofa excitedly.

"Hmm.." Khushi smiled nodding, "What's your boyfriend doing for you?!"

"He said its a surprise and I'm so excited.." said Priya, Khushi's chirpy and bubbly friend, "Forget about me, tell me if your Arnav ji was here, what would he do for you?"

"Arnav ji.." Khushi's eyes twinkled in happiness after hearing his name, if only his name give her this much happiness, then what would his presence do?!

Priya nodded her head smiling.

"Kuch nahin.." Khushi replied giggling.

"Hawww why is that?" Priya face fell hearing Khushi's this reply. She expected Khushi to start her praise speech of her husband, but didn't expect she would say "Nothing" for someone she worships as her everything. Doesn't he love her the same way she does?

"Hey don't start thinking too much! Arnav ji loves me the same way I do, difference is that he doesn't express his feelings like I do.." Khushi said reading Priya's expression.

"Arnav ji thinks all this is rubbish! One doesn't need a day to express love to their loved ones.. And I would get very angry and upset with him all day, at the end of the day he would feel guilty for spoiling my day and would pluck one rose from his garden to give it to me.. Let me remind you that he hates to pluck his flowers or spoil his plants but he would do it for me.. See how much he loves me.." Khushi said with moist eyes which she quickly covered with a beautiful angelic smile.

"Wow so deep is his love for you! And yours for him.. I wish you hadn't sacrificed so much for his sister, then you both would be happily with each other.." Priya said.

"One day we'll be together again but I don't want to him to suffer while trying to balance me and his Di in his life.. I know how it's difficult for him.." Khushi said.

"So you just back off! Why? Couldn't his sister understand that he's married and stop trying to interfere in your marriage life? Why did you have to leave him?!" Priya asked annoyed.

"Priya at that time I didn't want to fight to get him, I didn't want the family to break because of me, I didn't want Arnav ji to stress himself in trying to love me, and care for his Di.." Khushi said while tears left her eyes, only she knows how difficult it was for her to leave her husband.

"Sorry Khushi.. I'm really sorry, I really love you both, but I hate that Anjali.. She's responsible for all this, if she was selfless like you then today you would be with your Arnav ji, your family and everyone happy!!" Priya said pouting and left running from there before Khushi could give her a long lecture. For her Anjali is wrong and will always be, no matter how much Khushi explain to her the reason why Anjali behaved like that.

Khushi shook her head, and switched off the TV heading to her room.

She leaned on the bed headboard staring at the stars from her the window of her room.

She smiled remembering of much she and Arnav love to gaze at stars..

"It's going to be the worst Valentine's Day without you Arnav ji.. I won't hear you complaining about how much everyone is fool to only show love in one day and rest of the year fighting with the person they love.. I won't be able to be upset with you.. And you won't wake me up at night to gift me a rose!!" she thought sadly.

Her phone rang catching her attention, she quickly composed herself and picked it up.

"Hello!" she said waiting for the person at the other side to speak.

"I love you!" came the reply whose owner had a husky voice that made her blush immediately.

"Arnav ji!! Hello ka reply hello hota hai.. I love you Nahin.." she said giggling.