OS: Dobara

*Happy IPKKND 11th anniversary to everyone*❤❤🌠🌠

"Lollipop," he called out, pulling out a chair to sit beside her in her cubicle.

Hmm was all he got as response from her side. Her eyes were fixed on her laptop as she keenly observed her sketch designs displaying on the screen.

"What are you doing?" he asked, shifting his attention from her laptop to her face.

"Checking all these designs before I send it to Lavanya ma'am for approval," she replied seriously, adjusting her specs that slipped from the bridge of her nose.

"Leave all that for our 'after lunch' hours. Let's feed our empty stomachs now," he whined complainingly, removing the glasses from her eyes to annoy her, which he was quite successful at, when she finally looked at him, threatening him to give her back the - more precious than anything in this life - specs with her beautiful big hazel eyes.

"Give me what's mine Choco pops!"

"After lunch!"

"Lavanya ma'am will kill me if I don't submit this in time Arnav!"

"I have been working for this company for four years. You just joined eight months ago, so believe me when I say your life is safe in this place.. a few hours late in submitting your designs won't put your life at risk here."

"Fine.. You win," she sighed defeatedly.

"I know your Lavanya ma'am more than you do. She won't scold you for this. Trust me lollipop," he pinched her cheek to cheer her up.

Khushi looked at him intently for few seconds before extending her hand to him, "My specs!"

"Your Jaanu will be returned to you after lunch," he smirked, holding her specs securely in his hand.

"Arnav I can't live without my specs!" she cried.

"It's not that you're completely blind without your specs ok!" he said with a sarcastic tone, "I love to see you like this."

The last line was supposed to be thought running in his mind, but he never realized when he said it aloud for her to hear. And before things could get awkward, he had to cover it up for his slip of tongue.

"What did Garima aunty packed you for lunch today?" he quickly changed the topic, not letting his facial expressions give away his feelings.

Khushi slapped his shoulder, narrowing her eyes at him, "I cook for my lunch Mr. Choco pops, not your Garima aunty."

"That's not what she said to me last time I was in your house," he shrugged with a light smile playing on his lips, he loves teasing this girl until she loses her cool with him.

"I brought biryani in my tiffin. You better eat that and not my brain Arnav!"

"I'm getting tired of your biryani now. Couldn't you bring me butter chicken today?" he fake-complained, getting up from his seat to reach her tiffin.

Khushi too stood up from her seat, "You're in the mood to tease me today, right?!" she asked, grabbing his hair in fist making him let out a sharp cry of pain, "Khushi.. stop it yaar!"

"And you stop complaining about my food because you even lick your fingers when you eat it," Khushi said releasing his hair from her tight hold.

Arnav pouted with a small frown adorning his forehead, holding her tiffin and specs in his hand, as they walked together towards the canteen of SK Fashion company.

"You're such an evil witch.. chudail kahiki!" he glared at her, staring at his hair condition after her attack through the glass door of the canteen entrance, "Look what you've done to my hair.. I looked so smart today and your witch hands turned it into a jungle mess."