OS: Trust - 3

"If you don't love Anjali ji, then why don't you leave her?" Khushi shouted feeling disgusted by this man who had courage to confess to her that he didn't love his wife, but her money.

Suddenly Khushi was pulled away from the forceful hug of Shyam and slapped hard on her right cheek.

She looked away with eyes shut bearing the pain of the unexpected slap. Seconds later, her eyes opened automatically to see who's the person who slapped her.

She stood numbly and in shock after seeing who heard her conversation with Shyam.

"Rani Sahiba.." Shyam gulped with wide eyes still shocked and taken aback by the sudden entry of his wife in the scene. Did she heard what he said about her before? Is his game over now? These thoughts disturbed his mind.

"You're such a disgusting woman Khushi.. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" Anjali shouted angrily, glaring at Khushi.

Shyam smirked seeing that his game isn't over yet. Anjali just heard Khushi's last line and misunderstood her words thinking that it's Khushi who want to separate both.

"Nahin Anjali ji.." Khushi shook her head in no with moist eyes and trembling lips.

"Just shut up you middle class woman.. I should have never trusted a woman like you.. Chote is right only, middle class people are only behind money.. that's why you don't even mind going behind a married man!" Anjali shouted and raised her hand to slap Khushi again but a strong hand stopped her at the right time.

Khushi clutched her duppata tight sobbing, frightened of everyone's reaction when they get to know about this. She's not wrong, but she knows everyone will think bad of her only. No one will blame Shyam for this. After all he is damaad of this family and she's just a stranger to them. And second thing, she's frightened what if her Jiji's wedding gets broken once again because of her. She will not be able to bear this anymore. Her family will surely scold and be hurt with her this time too.

"What are you doing Di?" Arnav asked totally confused. When he reached his Di was ready to slap his Khushi, and he didn't think once before saving Khushi no matter if she's right or wrong.

"Chote it's good that you came.. You don't know this girl's truth.." Anjali sobbed resting her head on Arnav's shoulder, "I never thought the girl I've given so much love and planned to make her your wife, will one day try to destroy my own marriage!"

On hearing the last line, Arnav immediately pushed Anjali away, "What??"

The tears continuously falling from Khushi's eyes. Arnav no! Why is God doing this with her? The man she loves also will misunderstand her.

"Hello hi bye bye.. What's happening here? Why are you shoutingwa like this Anjali bitiya?" Mami asked nearing the four with whole family behind.

Garima and Buaji shared worried and nervous looks to each other since they saw Shyam there and Khushi crying. They just knew something bad happened here, plus the angry look of Anjali confirmed that for both.

Payal was worried for her sister while Akash was staring at them confused. Same state was of Mama, Nani and NK.

"Good that everyone is here.. I will reveal this girl's truth to you all.." Anjali said to her family sobbing.

"What happened Anjali bitiya? Why are you crying?" Nani asked worriedly.

Arnav stare at Khushi and she looked at crying and nodding sideways, pleading him through her eyes for him not to believe in Anjali or Shyam's words, pleading him to believe in her innocence in all this.

"We always thought good of Khushi, gave her space in this house and in our hearts, considered her as our family member only, planned to unite her and Chote but you won't believe what she did in return to us Nani.. Now only I came to terrace and thank God I got to know her true and disgusting side, she is just a gold digger who is behind my husband for money.. Not only Shyam ji, she's trying to trap every man in this house except her sister's husband, Akash.. It's just we never noticed this about her, we think she's being friendly but no.. she's trying to trap them for money, first Chote, then Shyam ji, then NK.. She was doing this in front of our eyes only and we never noticed.. How innocent we were to think people like her can be good person?! Chote was right these middle class people only love money and nothing else.. Can you believe it Chote? She was saying Shyam ji to leave me and stay with her.." Anjali cried.