OS: Zaalim!

London, Airport XYZ

Walking with heavy heart that doesn't belong to me anymore, tears in my eyes that are crying to see him one last time and a mind filled with the most memorable moments of my life with HIM.. I took each step far away from HIM..

"Khushi your flight will take sometime.. We will wait for you!" Anjali, his sister said.

I just nodded numbly and lifelessly and sat with his family waiting for my flight while my mind traveled to my past.

Flashback..

Lucknow, Laxmi Nagar..

Shashi watched the family picture hanged on the wall with a smile on his face.

Garima, his wife came towards him to call him for breakfast, but stood amused beside him watching him so engrossed in their family picture.

"What happened Shashi ji? Why are you looking at our family picture smiling like this?" Garima asked.

"I was just seeing how my two daughters grew up so quickly and I didn't even realized it.. Payal is married and have one year old daughter, our sweet and mischievous Krishi.. and our Khushi has completed her education and will surely become a famous fashion designer and create an empire of her own.." Shashi said proudly.

"That's true!" Garima said with moist eyes still a proud motherly smile was there visible on her face.

"Good morning Amma and Bauji!" Khushi greeted them smiling.

Garima and Shashi turned to her and walked towards the breakfast table where Khushi already sat ready to have her breakfast.

"Good morning Khushi, my Jaan!" Shashi said patting her head lovingly then he sat back on his chair.

"Good morning bitiya.." Garima too took her seat.

"Are you going somewhere today?" Shashi asked to Khushi.

Khushi nodded her head, "Yes, for my job interview Bauji.. Did you forget? I mentioned it few days back with you.."

"Hmm.. There's no need of it anymore.." Shashi said.

The aloo paratha fell from Khushi's hand to her plate as soon as she heard her father denying her to go for a job interview, "Bauji.. Please! I want to work.."

"I've in my mind something better for you.. Don't worry, I'm not going to force you to get married neither I will start pestering you like your Buaji that it's your age to stay in kitchen and prepare yourself to be a good daughter in law.. In fact, I want you to be a strong and independent woman.. I want you to be an employer, not an employee!" Shashi said proudly of his daughter. He knew Khushi had the capacity and strength to do more in her professional life.

Khushi's eyes moistened on hearing her father, she hugged him sideways tightly, "Thank you Bauji.."

"But this might take time.. First I've to work for someone and get experience on this fashion designing field then I can create something of my own.. Right?" Khushi asked.

"It might NOT take that much time if you're trained under the right person!" Shashi smirked.

"Right person! Who?" Khushi and Garima asked confused.

"Arnav Singh Raizada!" Shashi said.

Garima gasped, "What? Payal bitiya's brother in law!?"

"Bauji they live in London! How can this be possible?" Khushi asked.

"I will send you to London.. Don't worry, I already talked with Raj and he doesn't have any problem to keep you there till Arnav bitwa trains you!" Shashi said.