OS: Love in Hospital!

"Oh come on Di. I'm fine, what's the need to go to hospital just because of small accident??" Arnav whined, as he was being taken to the room to be attended, by his Di.

"What small accident? You're bleeding Chote.." Anjali scolded him.

"I'm not dead.." he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up. Don't even talk these things.." Anjali glared dangerously at him, as she opened the door and gestured him to enter.

Arnav frowned and unwillingly entered in the room, "Is anyone here??" he asked looking around.

"I'm here only!" a girl in her late twenties stood up, and seemed like she was picking something on the floor.

"Oh my God. What happened to you??" she asked as soon as she saw his state, and pulled him to the bed ready to help him.

"You're a doctor, it's supposed for you to know what happened to me.." he replied sarcastically making the girl frown in response.

"I'm just doctor and not God! I can only cure you, not guess what happened to you.." she said.

"It was an accident.." Anjali said as she walked inside with a nervous smile, "I'm really sorry for his behavior, it's just he hates doctor.."

"Oh, but I'm not doctor.. I'm the nurse.." she said smiling.

"Di you see that? She's not even the doctor dammit. Where's that irresponsible doctor then??" Arnav spoke angrily, "And you, be it doctor or nurse, I hate everything related to hospital. Let's go home Di. I know how to cure myself.."

"The irresponsible doctor is here.." another girl walked in with a charming smile adorning her face.

Arnav blinked his eyes staring at her, she was so beautiful.. Innocent.. sweet.. gorgeous.. he failed to grab the right word to describe her.. maybe she was a mixture of everything good!

He was so lost in her, that he didn't realize when she reached to him.

"I'm so sorry doctor.. " Anjali said with an embarrassed smile to the woman standing in front of her.

"It's okay!! I'm already used to those kids who hate me for being the lady with injection in hand.." the woman laughed.

"Excuse me.. did you just call me a kid?" Arnav came back on earth, only to see that this sweet innocent piece he thought actually had guts to insult ASR like this.

"No.. I just compared you with a kid!" the girl replied smiling.

Anjali and the nurse giggled, while Arnav frowned: You're late than your patient. That shows what kind of worst doctor you're.. that you don't even care for your patients.. don't you know they should be in your priority list??.. Now it's me who don't want to be treated by you..Let's go home Di..

He stood up from the bed and pulled his Di to go away from this hell called Hospital.

"That's exactly what those kids do. Find excuses to not face me.." the girl said staring at him going.

Anjali giggled more, while Arnav looked away, he knew she caught him!! She's the first person who knows how to read him, otherwise he's not the so called "Open books" type of person, he knows very well how to hide his emotions.

"I'm not finding any excuse okay.." he turned to her.

"Then sit here and face me. Show me you're not scared of doctors.." the girl challenged him.

"Fine.." he sighed hard and went back to sit again.

"Di and Miss Nurse leave.." he glared at both, who seemed to be curious on how the doctor would treat him.