OS: Falling for you again!

Another tiring day, another day back safe at home!

He smiled thankful to God to make him reach back safely at home and be able to spend one more day in his life with his with two Princesses.

How many things have changed? Earlier after he took a step outside home heading to work at morning, he wouldn't care to return early at home or not. This place was just an hotel where he spends the night and next day goes to live his life but now it's different, he yearns to come back HOME, yes.. She turned this Hotel into an Home now for him, now his mind and attention get divided by office and his two Princesses. Now he prays to reach home safely and spend time with them. Now he prays that both are always safe when he's not around them. Now his heart who had fear of nothing, fears of losing both his life.

Taking steps towards the living room, he was welcomed by a delicious smell of his wife's food and he knew tonight, as many nights, the dinner is going to be special one. It's always special because she takes utmost care in cooking the food of their likes and she cooks it with love. It's the best food in the world for him! Well here she changed him too, for a person who rarely eats at home and was used to eat five star restaurant food to a person who craves to reach home and get served with her handmade super delicious food. He still wonders what magic she has that no one has to change him like this.

Keeping his bag on the couch, he saw the little baby girl of his that managed to make her expressionless father take out every possible expressions to make a smile come on her face.

The owner of chubby cheeks he badly wants to munch them like his wife does to her jalebis, was on the couch with her left cheek leaned on the backrest of the couch. He sat beside her and all his tiredness made way to outside his house, "Aashi.."

She turned slowly to him and like him, a cute smile appeared on her lips after seeing her Daddy.

"Look who is here.. Daddy.." he smiled to her and open his arms, "Come.. Come to Daddy.."

She giggled and extended her tiny hand to him, "Choco? (Chocolate?)"

"First come to Daddy.." he said in babyish tone with a cute pout adorning his lips.

Aashi twisted her lips in annoyance cutely after not getting her Choco from her Daddy.

"Choco.. Da-daddy.." she pleaded in cute tone.

"Daddy no Choco.. Aashi come to Daddy first.. then Daddy give Choco.." he said stubbornly behaving like a kid with her. Who would say that the great ASR plays with his little girl like a kid himself?

Her cute hazel eyes exactly like her mother's brimmed with tiny tears and her lips trembling was already warning him that his baby is about to cry after being refused her choco from her favorite Daddy.

"Why is Aashi making this ugly face?" he heard his first princess's voice as she walked in the living room and sat with them with that beautiful smile of hers.

"Da (sobs) Daddy no give Choco Aashi.." she crawled to her mother, resting her head on her mother's back hiding her face from her Daddy.

She patiently smiled and lifted her daughter to her lap, "Aashi show your toothy to Daddy.."

Although confused with her mother's request, she looked at her Daddy with her moist eyes and opened her mouth, showing her teeth to her Daddy.

"They're all white and when Daddy brings Choco everyday it will turn black.." she said.

"Back? (Black?)" Aashi widened her hazel eyes horrified.

"Yes black.. So you should not cry because Daddy didn't give Choco.. but be happy that Daddy no successful in his mission to turn Aashi's toothy black!" she said cuddling to Aashi and it was the most beautiful sight for him.