OS: My friend's fault!

I was in my deep sleep when I received a message... Who is it? Don't let people sleep man... I rubbed my eyes lazily trying to open my eyes that were refusing to... They were tired because of yesterday party... The party my team organized in order the celebrate the success of our company - AR... I'm very proud of myself, feeling on top of the world after hearing people's praises on me, girls doing their best to entice me and I'm not even interested, in this party the most interesting thing were that girls did an extra make up to gain my attention, it sure gained but not as they except... It gained my attention because they were looking like jokers showing off... They will never understand the kind of girl I want in my life...

Ohh I slept again, no... Wake up Arnav it must be an important message... I finally pull myself out of the bed with an annoying face, for the first time I wanted to sleep more but this message interrupted my deep sleep...

I looked at my phone who was laying on the bed, I took it and read the message...

" Girls always do the opposite of what they say... Never believe in their words, from your best friend NK who suffered from a heart break" I was kinda shocked when I read the message... Why did NK send such message for me??? Ohh how can I forget he drank a lot yesterday, maybe after that broke up with his girlfriend Lavanya... But why is he sending me stupid messages man... Spoiled my sleep only because of this idiot...

I went to freshen up myself taking my own time... Dammit... Who is calling me now? Looks like today people won't let me do what I want... I quickly went out of the bathroom after having a rushed bathing.. I picked the call angrily..

" What's wrong with you NK?" I asked him ...

" Mere yaar... She broke up with me" he said to me crying... Not a serious cry... A fake one, the one he has when he is drunk... Looks like a monkey when he does his antics...

" This is not something new okay... The day you both will come to me happily that will be a big deal for me" I said to him resting on the bed, preparing myself to sleep for the second time, hearing NK blabberings one can only sleep....

" You know that Lav is very bad... She said yesterday that she doesn't want to go to the party, I said okay... Now she is angry on me... She says that I didn't take her on purpose because I wanted to stay with girls there... She told me " I hate you" and I also said the same, then she starts crying stating that I will never see how much she loves me... Now tell me why in the first place she told me that she hates me... Urghh I will never understand girls..."

" Are you done? " I curtly replied to him which I'm sure he must be frowning right now after hearing my response...

" You aren't my true friend... You should support me but you're ignoring me... This is not fair.." Ohh no emotional blackmailing starts now..

" Okay meet me at the pool side of the hotel XYZ..." I said not wanting to hear anymore... Otherwise he would start to cry here...

" Heyy you are enjoying in the hotel and left me alone in this party, how bad you are... You left your friend to sleep on the floor... " he said to me like I was his wife who betrayed him... Come on, now I really don't have time to go behind drunk man...

" Shut up NK, go to the pool side now..." I replied to him controlling my anger which is now ready to burst...

After checking everything I left the room of the hotel and went towards the elevator.... The elevator let out a ding signaling that it stopped... And the door of the elevator opened as I walked in.. I went to the right corner and was busy checking my emails... That's when I realized that I was not alone... A girl was here too, I shifted my attention from the phone to her... Humm... Open hair, a silky one, innocent face, fair, hazel eyes and captivating I must admit.. Continuing.. Cute nose that makes want to pinch it right now, pink lips... wearing a pink and white salwar kamez... I usually don't like the Indian dresses but I must say she is looking gorgeous.. So simple and beautiful... Girls should be like her... I was so engrossed in checking her out that for a moment I forgot that the way I was gazing at her was making her uncomfortable... I quickly looked away... Wait.. NK said that girls do completely opposite of what they want... I smirk.. So this means this girls liked the way I was gazing at her, but made me feel like she didn't... Okay let's play now... Now that I know girls game everything becomes easy...