Part 2 - Welcome Happiness in my Life!

At 6:30 pm.

Settled at the living room of Raizada Mansion, Raizada family members curiously stare at Khushi, their Chote's wife. They last saw and interacted with her during the wedding period and after that Arnav kidnapped her to Mumbai. Except Nani, who talks with her Chote and Khushi bitiya on daily basis, everyone else is quite unaware and curious to see how is the relationship between the recently married couple.

Noticing everyone's gaze on her, Khushi shyly enquired, "How was the trip Nani ji?"

"It was very tiring bitiya.. but what matters is we reached safe and sound," Nani smiled weakly.

"Hello hi bye bye. Now you complane to your granddaughter-in-lawz about the thripwa. Don't phorget Sasuma you're the one who said yes yes to travel by car and no no to plane!" Mami interfered tauntingly.

"Haan.. that's because I'm scared to travel by plane," Nani explained glaring at Mami.

"When will Chote come back?" dressed in a high-waisted formal ankle-length black pants and a formal white shirt, Arnav's sister enquired walking back to the living room after she finished a conversation with PA over the phone.

"He must be on the way," Khushi replied smiling, however it wasn't reciprocated by Anjali, who took her seat with a closed face, "He usually comes home early on Friday," Khushi added trying to interact with her sister in law, but failed again as Anjali nodded her head and turned her attention to her phone again.

"It's okay. We will wait for him, then take rest," Nani had to intervene politely in order to clear the awkwardness surrounding the living room.

Arnav's maternal uncle was too busy in having his tea and snacks to notice what his daughter in law, Payal had been whispering to his son, Akash all this while about Khushi. While his son, Akash rolled his eyes hearing the exaggerated comments being made by his wife about his cousin brother's wife, Khushi.

"Just look at it.. look at her bangles Akki. I'm sure she bought it on the streets," Payal murmured to her husband, unable to digest the fact that her brother in law, ASR chose a woman like Khushi to get married to, "What on earth was your brother thinking before getting married to this woman Akki?"

"Payal please keep quiet!" Akash glared at his wife. His brother decision to get married to a girl like Khushi also surprised him as he knew Khushi doesn't fit in most of the qualities Arnav wanted a woman to possess to be his life partner. But he didn't react negatively towards his brother's decision like his wife and his Anjali di. Although he still isn't sure if this marriage will last for long time, he decided to keep his doubts to himself and let time clear them.

Khushi was getting uncomfortable with everyone's gaze on her. She was praying for her husband to reach home as soon as possible.

"Khushi bitiya," Nani, who didn't let the room fall in awkward dead silence, pointed to Laxmi, her pet goat roaming around the sofas in the room, "Look who's here!"

"I know.. I had seen her in the car as well," Khushi smiled brightly, calling Laxmi to play with her.

"I wanted to leave Laxmi at home with servants. But then I remembered while talking with Arnav bitwa, once he said to me whenever I come to visit you both in Mumbai, I should bring Laxmi as well because his Khushi like her a lot," Nani said teasingly.

Khushi looked at Nani smiling unsure, "Arnav ji?"

Nani giggled, nodding her head, "Haan Chote! He also mentioned that you wished Laxmi was here so that you could show her to your viewers on HP's YouTube cooking channel. That's why I brought her here."