OS: My friend.. my Teacher!

My friend, my teacher!

"Baaaaahh.. Baaaahhh.." the one and half years old baby screamed happily after her mother spread on the floor all her toys.

Garima smiled and took baby Khushi's favorite teddy. Khushi's face fell, she raised her small arms to get her teddy back from her mother, "Aaaaa..Aaaaa... Tetty!.. Tetty..!" she cried.

"My princess wants this! Come here.. come Khushi.." she tried to make her daughter walk. But Khushi stayed in same position crying for her teddy.

Garima sighed disappointedly and handled it to her.

"Garima.." she heard voice of her best friend, Ratna who walked in smiling with her four years boy, Arnav.

"Ratna.. app... how are you?" Ratna stood up smiling, and greeted her friend. She ruffled Arnav's hair, "So cute he is!"

"I'm not cute! I'm strong.." pouted Arnav. Ratna and Garima giggled.

"Ayee your Princess is here also!" said Ratna and walked towards Khushi. Khushi crawled and hide her face on the pillow behind her.

"Khushi say hello to aunty.." Garima said. Khushi shyly buried her face on the pillow. Arnav smiled as he found this baby cute.

"It's okay.. She's shy!" Ratna smiled and sat on the sofa. While Garima sat beside her sadly, "I'm really worried about her.. She isn't walking yet.. Could there be any problem?"

"No Garima don't worry.. She will walk, some babies take time to walk.." Ratna patted her shoulder.

*******************************************************

Payal's birthday party..

The kids were running here and there playing with each other and others trying to spoil the cake, they didn't see the time to cut it and eat the cake.

Akash, Anika (Akash's sister), Anjali (Arnav's sister) and Dhruv (Arnav's brother) were playing well until their attention went on Khushi who was sat alone with her teddy in sofa.

They went towards her, and seeing so many people in front of her. Khushi quickly hide herself with the help of pillows.

"Hey baby.. Come here.. Let's play!" Anjali squealed. "I will lift her!" Dhruv said and was about to lift Khushi when Arnav came.

Khushi started sobbing seeing Dhruv's hand coming near her small body.

"Hey leave her alone!" he said and pushed his siblings, "She doesn't like your games.."

"How do you know that?" Anika asked. Arnav hit her forehead, "Because she's baby you fool!"

Anika pouted and they left from there.

"Look they have gone baby.. now stop crying!" Arnav said. Khushi opened her eyes and looked around, she realized no one was there only Arnav.

She smiled shyly and brought her finger to her mouth, sucking her thumb. Arnav slowly kept her hand down, "Bad manners baby.. Ma says goods kids don't suck their fingers!"

"Do you want to play with me?" he asked excitedly. Khushi shyly hugged her teddy.

"Show me your palms!" he said and extended his hand near her, Khushi looked at him. She also extended her hands. Arnav hit softly on her palms; she smiled excitedly and also hit on his palms with fully energy.

Sometime later, Ratna passed from there with Garima. Ratna's lips curved into a big smile, "Garima look.. Khushi is walking!"

Garima looked at that side, and found Arnav showing his palms to Khushi as he took steps back each time she tried to hit his hand, and Khushi giggled taking steps ahead to reach his hands.