OS: Na Tum Janoo Na Hum!

Na Tum Janoo Na Hum (Neither you nor do I know)

- Sometimes you just leave it to God.

The title and quote belong to an Hindi movie.

This is longest OS I've written till now!! Enjoy reading it 😊😊

Dressed in a red and heavy lehenga, the veil covering her hair and make up adding to her beauty by the talented Lisa from parlour, she was undoubtedly one of the most beautiful brides. But what's the use of satisfying the eyes of others with your beauty if deep inside you, you know that you're not the happiest bride ever?!

"Khushi.. Where are you lost? Thinking about Chote?" Anjali, the sister of her forced groom is having fun in teasing her.

She just forced a smile on her face as she has been doing since she reached the hall, not having strength to reply to her teasings. Because she's tired, she just want to be alone and cry her heart out. Her life, her happiness, her dreams were crushed by her own parents who turned her marriage into a deal of business!!

Not even caring about what she wants or what matters to her, they tied her to the younger son of Raizada family, Arnav Singh Raizada and became relatives with the most richest, successful and respected family of Delhi, The Raizadas. A relationship that would help both to get benefits for each other in business, but wouldn't give any benefit to the ones who were forcefully tied by her parents in an unwanted marriage. A marriage with no future, a marriage with no love, a forced arranged marriage! Will she be able to fulfill her duties towards the man she doesn't love but still is her husband? Will she be able to give her best to this forced marriage? Will she be able to walk along with him in this journey or will end up giving up on it?

"Don't worry.. Your wait is over!" Anjali said and the relatives behind accompanying her to her husband's room, now "Their" room giggled.

Anjali opened the door, only to gasp at the sight, she immediately frowned: Chote what are you doing here?! Didn't I say for you to wait outside till Khushi comes here? You were supposed to come after her..

Khushi looked up to see her husband already in his shirt and track pants who stood up from the bed and walked towards them. While he was walking, her eyes landed on the floor adorned by the rose petals that he shoved away from the bed!! What a great welcome for her!!

"I was sleepy Di.. By the way, this is my room so why should I enter after her?" Arnav replied frowning.

Anjali look at him with unbelievable look, then laughed lightly trying to enlighten the mood and somehow hide the truth of the forced marriage to the relatives, she clenched Arnav's cheek, "You're married now.. stop being childish!"

"Marrying at young age doesn't make me elder Di!" Arnav gritted his teeth irked not even caring that the guests were hearing these conversations. At least, she faked happiness to the guest, while he doesn't mind showing his displeasure towards this marriage.

"Let's leave them alone, they must be tired now.." Anjali said ignoring her brother's words. She smiled to Khushi patting her cheeks, "Good luck!"

Khushi again faked a smile and nodded her head. Anjali and the guests left from there.

Arnav walked back to the bed and jumped on it burying his face on the pillow.

Khushi sighed. Couldn't be at least polite with her? Welcome her in the room, showing her the bathroom and ask her to change the clothes? Both were forced to this marriage, but that doesn't justify this rude behavior of his!

She closed the door of the room and walked towards the bathroom, taking a quick shower she changed to her night suit and walked out of the bathroom wondering where to sleep? On the bed with him or on the recliner near his bed?