OS: The Plan!

Starry0502  Partyyyyyyyy! 🎉🎉

At the Coffee Shop

"Khushi why isn't he here yet? I'm already nervous. I just want to get this done as soon as possible and leave from here," Payal, Khushi's sister spoke tensed as she kept glancing behind at the entrance door of the coffee shop in hope to see the person they were waiting for. 

"Jiji calm down. Remember Amma said that he would come as soon as he finish an important meeting. He must be on his way only," Khushi assured caressing her sister's shoulder.

"Will we be able to make him reject me?" Payal asked, her eyes reflecting helplessness and insecurity towards the situation she was in her life now.

"Jiji stop being tensed. We already planned everything right, then why are you getting worried? Just wait and watch how I will make Arnav Singh Raizada himself refuse to get married to you and convince Amma later to accept your boyfriend," Khushi spoke confidently.

"Hmm," Payal nodded unsure while glancing behind, her eyes widened seeing ASR looking around the coffee shop confused.

"Khushi he's here.. look there," Payal frantically patted Khushi's shoulder.

Khushi turned behind frowning at her sister for getting so agitated as if it's Salman Khan who's walking in the coffee shop.

While Payal waved her hand to call Arnav, Khushi's eyes fell on him making her gasp, "Haila..Gabru Jawan!"

"Khushi shut up

"Khushi shut up. Don't forget you're playing the role of my mother," Payal mumbled to her sister, passing a tight smile to Arnav who approached their table.

"Morning," said Arnav as she pushed the chair for himself and took his seat, glancing at the girls.

"Good morning hota hai na? (It's Good morning, right?)" Khushi asked confused.

"Namaste," Payal replied smiling, nudging Khushi to keep quiet.

Arnav glanced at her seriously, then shifted his attention to Payal, "Payal, right?"

Payal nodded her head nervously.

"Arnav bitwa, right?" Khushi asked mimicking him.

Arnav kept his focus on Payal, not giving attention to Khushi, "I had a meeting, that's why I got late."

"It's not okay," Payal replied smiling nervously, fidgeting her fingers under the table.

Arnav raised his one eyebrow in response.

"Of course it's not okay. Tomorrow my daughter will be getting married to you and you'll reach late on mandap because you had an important meeting! Do you even know that there's an auspicious time to get married?" Khushi frowned, interfering to cover up Payal's awful acting.