OS: Trust - 2

Little Avish was munching jalebis, happily settled on his father's lap, while his father was chatting with some guests, that he is meeting for the first time.

Avish took one jalebi and placed it near his father's lip with a glint of mischievousness on his face. Arnav took a bite, and stroke his little son's hair lovingly.

Avish giggled getting attention from his father, after all he was too engrossed in the conversation with the guests.

"So how's life Sheetal?" Arnav asked with a polite smile on his lips.

"Well.. What can I say ASR, it's not going good at all.. I lost my job recently and being a single mother isn't easy at all.. I'm just so messes up right now.. Don't know how will I manage to pay Aarav's school fees now.." Sheetal let out a sigh with a disturbed frown taking place on her forehead.

"Didn't you try to find another job?" Arnav asked, feeling pity for her. He knows how difficult it is for a single mother to work and take care of her child nowadays.

"I did but you know how difficult it is to get job nowadays.." she faked a smile.

"Oh.. Then come to AR tomorrow and I will see what I can do for you.." Arnav nodded.

"Thank you ASR.." she smiled, "Is he your son?"

"Yes, my baby boy!" Arnav ruffled Avish's hair smiling.

Aarav glanced at his mother with teary eyes, and clutched her hand tightly. Sheetal blinked his eyes as if consoling the little boy who had his heart broken by the scene.

Avish smiled at the lady and her son. Then got down his father's lap and extended his hand to steal one more jalebi from the plate while his father was talking about him to the guests.

"Avi.." Arnav glanced at him, showing his son that he was watching over him.

"Bauji just one mole (more)" Avish gave him a sheepish smile after being caught stealing the third jalebi from the plate.

Arnav widened his eyes after being called 'Bauji' by his son, he only calls Arnav as Bauji when he wants to tease just like his mother calls him Laad governor. Avish giggled seeing his father shocked face.

"What the.." Aarav muttered glaring at Avish.

"Bad boy.." Avish frowned at Aarav, "If Amma listen to this, she will scold you a lot like she scolds Papa!"

Aarav glared at the little boy, and expected Arnav to be at his side since it's his line and he wants to impress his father. Sheetal smiled at him, ruffling his hair, "He's so much like you ASR.."

"Sheetal he is just a kid to use swear words now. You should keep a watch on him, it's not bad to want to be like me but still pay attention to these things.. I say that because I'm grown up, but as a little kid I never used these words.." Arnav said in warning tone, if Aarav was his own kid, he would have scolded him badly but since he has no rights over him, he can only advise Sheetal.

Aarav got sad seeing Arnav's stern look which clearly indicated that he was angry with him and Sheetal forced a smile and nodded her head, "Sure.. I do keep a watch on him but he's so stubborn.. He loves you a lot!"

"I also love my Papa a lot.." Avish said and climbed back to Arnav's lap, snuggling to his father's chest.

That was a proud moment for Arnav, he smiled and wrapped his arms around his baby boy, and pecked his forehead unable to contain himself from his excitement and happy feeling that he was having right now, by his son love confession to him.

Aarav clutched his fist angrily and looked away.

The ladies came inside the mansion giggling and chatting on the way, holding their shopping bags.