OS: Late.. but she realized it..

Late.. but she realized it..

A lone tear left her eyes as soon she took steps to his house, his room, his bedroom!!

She was hating all this, but she was helpless also, she had to marry him.

" Khushi madam wait here till your prince comes.." Mary said smiling.

" Prince?? " Khushi asked Mary sarcastically.

Mary bit her lips, then left the room.

Khushi sat on the bed, she shoved the red petals angrily from the bed, and cried cursing her fate.

He finally entered in the room, and Khushi quickly wiped her tears, and looked away.

" Khushi.." he whispered her name.

" Don't come near me.." Khushi warned him pointing her index finger to him.

" Khushi relax.. I will not force you to accept our marriage.." he sat beside.

" You already forced me Arnav.." Khushi looked at him crying.

" Khushi I didn't knew that Ratna ma forced you to accept, I swear I would wait for you till you accept me.." he said guilty.

" You knew everything.. and who said for you to wait for me ahn?? I clearly said to you that I don't love you, I only love Samrat, is that difficult to understand??" she beat his chest with her tiny hands.

Arnav held her hands softly: I'm sorry Khushi.. I'm sorry, I married you because Ratna ma said that you're ready for this marriage, now only I got to know that you're not.. I'm sorry.. " he caressed her hand.

Khushi shoved his hand rudely: Leave me.. I don't want you to touch me.. Only Samrat can do that..

Arnav: Do you think Samrat will ever come back?? Are you blind Khushi, he left you long ago..

Khushi fumed hearing this: You have to right to speak bad about my Samrat..

Arnav nodded: Okay!! But did you ever ask yourself, why didn't he come one day to you, or call you to know if you are alright or not??

Khushi: I said he is busy in his work, once he gets successful in that and become rich, he would come to take me back. But you spoiled everything, now Samrat will be angry, he will think that I betrayed him..

Arnav shook his head, this woman was way too innocent, she really believes someone who left her 4 years back will return now.

Arnav said sadly: If he comes back to you, I will leave you Khushi..

Khushi: Aashi..where is my baby?? I'm sure you left her in the orphanage itself..

Aashi, a small 4 years old girl came running to them, she hugged Arnav tightly: Here I am mumma!!

Arnav kissed her nose smilingly, Khushi looked shocked at Arnav.

Arnav smile: Unlike of what you think of me, I love Aashi like my real daughter and would never leave her alone..

Khushi looked down and bit her lips embarrassed for thinking like that.

Aashi clasp happily: Wow papa is room is way bigger than I thought!

Arnav kissed her cheeks, and made her sit beside Khushi: Not my room, it's our room now my baby..

Aashi rested her head on Khushi's shoulder, Khushi wrapped her arms around Aashi smiling.

Arnav smiled at both: Good night!!

He walked to go, Aashi pouted: Papa stay here please..

Arnav looked at Khushi, who looked at Aashi: Aashi your papa can't sleep here..