OS: Our Love Story!

" Why all girls want to meet him? Why my chance doesn't come? I'm so upset today Payal" Khushi pouted sadly, her eyes were ready to cry now.

" Calm down Khushi, you will surely meet him. DM can't be so bad with you, you pray everyday to just have a meeting with him" her friend side hugged her

tightly " Don't cry baby"

Khushi closed her eyes smiling: Thanks for your support Payal. You're really my best friend.

Payal looked at her watch, then at Khushi: Oops guess I'm late to work now, bye Baby otherwise my boss will say bye bye to me.

Khushi smiled a little: Bye cutie.. See you at the theatre don't forget..

Payal nodded and went from there running.

Khushi took slow steps sadly to a coffee shop. She sat in a corner alone, and ordered some snacks for her.

She looked at her surroundings with a sad face, and her eyes blinking to hide her tears. She always wanted to meet him, a famous singer, Ranveer. She just

loves him and his songs, her mother thinks she is mad, but only she knows what she feels for Ranveer. She wanted to meet him once and tell her feelings to him.

She looked at his picture on her phone and smiled faintly: I will surely meet you. Wait for me please..

" Excuse me. Can I sit here?" a man in his late twenties asked her politely.

Khushi looked up to him and found strange to share the table with him, with an awkward smile she nodded.

The man smiled, taking his seat opposite to her: Hey stay calm. I wouldn't come here but you see coffee shop is full today, there is no space for me. So only I

asked you.

Khushi smiled: Ohh sorry.

The man smiled: It's okay.

He took his laptop from his bag, and got engrossed in his work.

" I'm Arnav" he looked at her, seeing her alone and looked at bit lost.

Khushi: I'm Khushi.

Arnav: So Khushi, why are you looking a bit off?

Khushi nodded sideways: Nothing.

Arnav raised his brows: Ohh mumma told to not share secrets with strangers. Not bad, I like girls with this attitude.

Khushi giggled: Haan Mumma really told me to not talk with strangers.

Arnav: My mumma also told me that. But why am I talking with you?

Khushi shrugged her shoulders smiling: I guess I've some magic, or my cute face tells you that I'm not a bad stranger.

Arnav: Maybe. Is my face telling you that I'm a bad stranger??

Khushi: No, my heart tells me you're a strange stranger..

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other, then busted out laughing.

The manager came there scared: Sir we already reserved your table. I don't know how someone sat there. Come with me sir, I already told them to leave.

Arnav looked at the manager: No it's okay. I'm fine here.

The manager smiled a little and went from there.

Khushi raised her brow sipping her juice: Sir?? You're rich?

Arnav: Rich in terms of money, poor in terms of love.

Khushi: Really? Why? Now you told me you have a mother, when you have her by your side, its impossible to be poor in love.

Arnav smiled: My mother left me when I was 7 years old.