OS: Kiss me!

"First day of college?" a girl asked chirpily to another on her way.

"Hmm.." the girl nodded her head innocently and clutched her books nervously.

"Woah great. It's my first day too and I'm so excited. Aren't you?" the girl asked.

The other girl nodded her head again.

"I'm Lavanya. But you can call me Lav.. It sounds cool right?" Lavanya said smiling.

"I'm Khushi Kumari Gupta.." Khushi smiled shyly.

"Khushi.. Cute name, but you didn't need to tell me your complete name na.. I'm not teacher! .. I will call you Khush.." Lavanya giggled.

Khushi nodded again, and walked with Lavanya, a new friend she found in this college. She's so scared to be in a new place and unlike her school where she knew her friends. She was shy and nervous of what would happen in her life ahead now.

"Hey stop!!" both heard a man's voice towards them.

Lavanya looked at Khushi and whispered, "Don't turn. It's our seniors and they want to rag us because we are freshers.."

Khushi nodded and both started walking fast but unfortunately Khushi bumped with some group of friends on her way and she lost Lavanya who just went running from there.

The boy got the chance and caught her hand pulling her towards him.

"Junior student ahn?" he smirked "You wanted to escape from me?"

Khushi nodded sideways and her eyes were brimming with tears.

"Le..a..ve me.." she whispered scared, trying to push him with her tiny hands.

"What's your name?" the boy asked pulling her more closer.

"K..Kk.." she stammered extremely scared now.

"Kkkkk..Kiran?" the boy laughed.

"Hey Arnav just spare her.. She is so scared.." Sheetal, one of the friend of their group said with a fake pity face.

"Spare her? No way, she dared to ignore me when I called her.." Arnav turned to Sheetal, still holding Khushi firmly.

Khushi was crying now.

"Aww baby is crying!" another man, Aman said laughing out loud.

Khushi looked at them, "Please..leave me.."

"I didn't hold you to leave you!!" Arnav chuckled.

"Oyee filmy boy!!" NK shouted and his group cheered for him.

"I beg of you.. Please.." Khushi said trying to push him again.

"Why are you beggar to beg me?" Arnav asked smirking.

The crowd stopped to laugh at them, they were curious to know what ASR was going to do with this girl.

Khushi cried more seeing everyone staring at her laughing and gossiping around.

"OK!! Crying doll stop crying. I will leave you, but first you have to answer my question. Will you?" he asked.

Khushi nodded her head.

"They were 2 little fishes named "kiss you" and "kiss me", the kiss you died. Who's left?" Arnav asked.

"Kiss me.." Khushi replied innocently, she still didn't figure out that this was his way of ragging her.

"Please leave me now.." she said.

"Aree.. Why? You only told me to kiss you.." Arnav said blinking his eyes.