OS: Zaalima!

Six months later.. (Epilogue of OS:Zaalim)

Hearing the sound of bathroom door getting opened by his wife, he opened his eyes and shifted his gaze towards the door to watch his beautiful woman walking out. He had woken up few minutes back when he turned to her side of the bed to take her in his arms and continue his sleep, but she wasn't on the bed. Groaning like a child, he rubbed his eyes and sat on the bed, leaning his back on the headboard and looked around searching for her with his eyes, that's when he heard the sound of water dripping from the showerhead, he understood she's taking shower. So, the fact that his wife was showering and he had more time to rest, made the laziness take over him again, and he closed his eyes to rest till she walks out of the bathroom.

She had only a towel wrapped around her beautiful petite body! A sight that even after six months of their marriage, drives him crazy! His eyes followed each step taken by her.

Without staring at him, Khushi took hurried steps towards their closet and took her clothes out. She came back and started changing her clothes but stopped suddenly when she realized Arnav was still sitting on the bed, she looked at him in disbelief, "Arnav ji go and take a shower.. Otherwise you will be late to work.. And I also have a very important meeting today which I can't afford to reach late at all.. Just pray that I grab this deal!"

She said while changing into her dress. Then she rushed to the dressing table and picked up her wrist watch to wear it.

Arnav sighed pulling out the blanket, he wore his slippers and took his towel, heading to the bathroom while Khushi brushed her hair.

He took few minutes to freshen up and walked out of the bathroom, drying his hair with the towel. His eyes roamed around the room, searching for his wife but she wasn't there anymore. He quickly took his clothes from the closet and dressed up to ensure that she doesn't get late for her meeting because of him.

************************************************************************

Walking with quick steps towards the dining hall where most probably his wife would be right now, he found Akash with Krishi on his arms, the lovely father was talking in baby language with Krishi, who was blabbering and giggling at her father. Arnav's lips curve into a small and long-distance invisible smile. Maybe after sometime, he will be playing like this with his Princess or Prince.

The smile soon faded away when the reality of his life hit hard on him! Only if Khushi spares some time for him, they will be able to complete their family.. reality is such that she's completely engrossed in her work, it's been five months since she opened her own Fashion house and has been very busy since then. He also encouraged her to concentrate on her work, but the truth is that he misses her so much!

In the initial three months of their marriage, she used to give him so much love, care and attention but when her business started showing the growth and the workload increased, she completely detached herself from him. Day and night, she keeps talking about her work.. as if there's no life, other than Business!

He chuckled mockingly at himself. Wasn't he also like this before she came into his life?! Now he understands why his family kept complaining about the lack of attention they used to get from him and how does it actually feel when you don't get attention from the one you love!

"Arnav ji.." Khushi walked towards him with a frown on her face, "Why are you standing like this?"

Arnav looked at her and shook his head in response.

"I wanted to leave with you but you're taking too much time today.. you're also going to have breakfast now.. So it's better I leave with the driver.. Bye bye.." Khushi said as she rushed towards the door.