Chapter 33

"Ah, Harold." Louis walked over quickly, wheeling his suitcase as he spotted Harry looking down at his phone, a bag by his feet.

Harry looked up, his sunglasses falling down onto his face. He took them off, folding them and hooking them onto the top of his jumper.

"Hi." Harry smiled.

"Where are the other 3 idiots?"

"Niall ran off to KFC, Liam is in WHSmith and Zayn is looking at the duty-free stuff."

"Good job you're stood here though or I wouldn't have found any of you until we're on the plane. When is our flight actually?"

Harry looked down at his phone, "an hour."

"Ugh I thought I was late enough to just get on."

"Unfortunately not." Harry laughed.

"But it's a private plane."

"Other planes are taking off or something."

"Fucking planes." Louis grumbled. "Can I sit next to you?"

"You want to?" Harry looked up in surprise.

"Yeah."

"Oh, um yeah. You can. Course you can."

Louis grinned at him, "I like your bag by the way." He motioned to Harry's Mickey mouse bag.

"Thanks." Harry blushed, eyes flitting to the ground.

//

It was a 3 hour flight yet Harry was asleep within the first. Louis was surprised, he knew Harry wasn't able to sleep easily so the fact he had fallen asleep so quickly showed he was clearly exhausted.

As an air hostess walked past, Louis grabbed her attention. "Could I have a blanket and a pillow please?"

The woman brought him them and Louis placed the pillow gently between Harry's arms, Harry immediately hugging it to his chest and resting his chin upon the pillow. Louis then draped the blanket over him, Harry gripping on to the edge of that as well.

Harry shuffled so he was facing the other way, dropping his head onto Louis's shoulder.

Zayn looked over with a smile, winking at Louis. Louis just raised his eyebrows and flipped Zayn off, Zayn letting out a loud laugh, nudging Niall.

Louis held a finger up to his mouth, shushing them. Harry was asleep and he didn't want them to wake the sleeping beauty.

Harry bowed his head slightly, still nuzzled against Louis but pressing his face into the pillow.

//

"Lou, Harry, we're here." Liam shook them gently. Louis's eyes fluttered open, still feeling the weight of Harry against him.

"Hmm?"

"We're here, plane's landed."

"Oh, okay. I'll wake Harry." Louis turned to Harry, shaking him lightly. "Harry, Haz, we're here."

Harry's eyes opened but he still didn't really acknowledge Louis. So Louis flicked his head and Harry's eyes flicked open, glaring at Louis.

"Morning sleepyhead." Louis laughed.

"Mate, you literally just woke up, shush." Zayn called.

Harry gave a little laugh, rubbing his eyes and stretching. The pair stood up, walking out of the plane.

Louis immediately basked in the warm air, closing his eyes and taking off his jumper, Harry however shifted uncomfortably in the heat. He hadn't thought ahead and instead of wearing a long sleeved thin shirt he had a short sleeved one and a jumper over the top.