Chapter 42

"Time is it?" Harry murmured sleepily.

"It's half 3." Louis replied after checking his phone.

"How long have you been here?" He frowned slightly.

"I've been in this bed since you trapped me. That was at about half 10."

"Been asleep 5 hours?" Harry asked in surprise.

"Yeah."

"Woah." Harry mumbled, "have you eaten?"

"Not since this morning."

"I'm so sorry." Harry sat up immediately, "um, I can make you something?"

"No, no, don't worry darling. Go have a shower and get dressed, I'll make us something."

"Did you bring the hoodie?"

"That I did." Louis climbed out of the bed, he swung open the door, wincing as it hit the wall, and picked the hoodie up from its spot by the door.

Harry took it gratefully, heading into the bathroom as Louis began to attempt to cook them a meal. In the end he settled for veggie burgers and chips, deciding it was better he didn't burn Harry's house down.

"Hello." Harry smiled, sliding onto a stool. "I like your hoodie. It's pretty and it smells nice."

"Suits you." Louis said, "I'm wearing yours too." He held his arms out, Harry breaking out into a large grin. "We should take a selfie."

"Okay."

Louis ran around next to Harry, taking out his phone and going onto the camera.

"Wait, I don't look good." Harry frowned, looking at himself in the camera.

"You look beautiful." Louis reassured him.

"But my eyes are still red and-"

"You look beautiful."

Harry looked down for a second, a blush spreading across his cheeks before he looked back up. "Okay." He said softly, smiling at the camera.

Louis smiled as well, making sure their hoodies were in the picture before taking it. "Look how cute that is!"

"It is very cute." Harry agreed. "Can you send it to me?"

"Yep. Also, it's veggie burgers and chips, Is that okay?"

Harry nodded, holding the edge of hoodie up to his nose.

"Do I smell that good?" Louis smirked as he turned to look at Harry over his shoulder.

"Yes."

"So how come you fancied a midnight weed session?" Louis raised his eyebrow.

"Um, I couldn't sleep and I had nothing else to do."

"TV? Book? Write?" Louis suggested.

"Weed?" Harry replied in the same tone. "Look, I had no creativity and reading and watching TV takes effort. Weed is the next best thing to sleep, isn't it?"

"Harry, you literally said yourself in an interview that you shouldn't be taking drugs unless it's for fun, not to escape." Louis spoke with concern.

Harry sighed, dropping his head onto the table, "Louis, it's weed."

"I know but still."

"Have you, you know, hurt yourself since I found out?"

He sighed again, keeping his face down on his arms, facing the table.