Chapter 41

"Bye Harry, I'll see you soon." Louis gave Harry a one armed hug, the two being the only ones left.

"Yeah, bye." Harry nodded, returning the hug. "And I want that merch of yours."

"I'll bring it over soon." Louis smiled, giving Harry a wave as he walked to his car.

Harry drove home in silence, already missing the loudness of the other boys. As soon as he entered the house he fell down onto the sofa. He was already bored. And lonely.

He groaned, rolling off the sofa before heading to his bedroom and putting his clothes away.

He changed into his pyjamas- pink silk- and grabbed his bag, about to put it away. He tilted his head as he came across a folded piece of paper at the bottom of his bag, sitting back on his feet he unfolded it, and a small smile spread across his face as he noticed Louis's familiar scrawl.

Harold, Harolddd. Hello, you're literally sat across the room from me. Well not when you're reading this. Anyway, I just want to let you know that we all appreciate and love you very much. I never want you to feel alone, and if you're lonely call one of us, yeah? Anyway, how are you? I hope everything is okay and I don't know what day you'll be reading this but I just wanted to make sure you know how loved you are. Not just as Harry Styles, but as Harry. Our Harry. Bye bye angel, see you tomorrow or the next day or whenever I come over, Louis xx

And that letter definitely didn't make Harry cry. Not one bit. Harry decided to facetime Louis, Louis answering almost immediately.

He was lying on his side without a top on, his hair tousled and head propped up by his hand.

"You look like you've just had sex." Harry stated, immediately slapping a hand over his mouth.

"I have, with my hand." Louis winked, Harry's eyes widening, "I'm joking, I'm joking. I dunno why. Anyway, you okay? You look like you've been crying."

"I have, because of you. Your letter made me cry."

"In a good way...?" Louis asked.

"Yes, in a good way. Thank you. I really appreciate it." Harry beamed, sniffing slightly, "made me feel loved."

"You are loved darling." Louis smiled softly.

A silent tear slipped down Harry's face as he hugged himself slightly.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm alright." Harry nodded, "can you stay on the phone for a bit?"

"Course, yeah."

"Thanks, um, let me just grab a blanket." He stood up quickly, taking a blanket from his bed and settling back into his little nest like thing in the corner of his room.

"I like your pyjamas." Louis spoke, and Harry searched his face for any signs of him joking but found none. "They're cute."

"Thanks." Harry murmured shyly, draping the blanket around his shoulders and bringing it up to his face.

"Do you want me to come over?" Louis asked as he noticed Harry looking a bit distant.

"Sorry, I started crying happy tears but now I'm feeling a bit rubbish again." Harry said honestly, "but no. It's okay, you can stay home. I'll be alright soon."

"Haz?"

"I'm okay." Harry nodded, more convincingly this time. "Might just read your letter again then sleep early."

"I'll come over if you need me. You know that, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Wait there a sec." Louis held up a finger, "this the one you want?" He ran back holding up a pink walls hoodie.