Chapter 49

okay, so this is going to be a time skip to them starting tour again because I have writer's block and I wanna finish this story so I can write a new one lol, also smut. probs gonna be rubbish but anyhow continue

"I really love you." Harry mumbled as Louis straddled his lap, continuing to make out with Harry.

"I love you too." Louis moved his lips down to Harry's neck, sucking the skin beneath his ear.

Harry let out a small moan, Louis taking that as his cue to continue. They'd been together a few months now, but hadn't moved past making out. As much as they both wanted to, Harry felt far too insecure about his scars.

"You know, this is our last night at home before we go on tour." Louis raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"'m not ready to go all the way," Harry sighed, though he knew he didn't have to take off his top, he wanted to wait a while, until he felt at least a bit more comfortable in his body.

"That's alright. Can I suck you off though?" Louis's eyebrows remained raised as he gave a small smirk, returning to sucking on Harry's skin.

"Oh, fuck, yeah." Harry groaned, his pupils now fully blown.

"Yeah? You'd like that?" Harry bucked his hips up involuntarily as Louis moved down to his collarbone.

"Yeah, so much."

Louis grinned at him, climbing off Harry's lap, Harry quickly shuffling out of his trousers.

Louis began to palm him through his boxers, hitching his shirt up slightly and sucking along his v-line.

"Lou, please-"

"Please what?" Louis smirked, mouthing at the skin on the inside of his thighs.

"Touch me."

"I am."

"No, you know what I mean." Louis made no move to remove Harry's boxers until Harry let out another desperate whine. "Louis, I swear to god. This isn't fair."

"Alright, alright darling." Louis rolled his eyes fondly, Harry immediately pulling his boxers down as Louis sat back again.

Louis licked over his palm, wrapping a hand around Harry's dick and beginning to move it up and down slowly.

Harry's mouth was already hanging open as he propped himself up, watching Louis under hooded eyes. "More."

"You want my mouth?"

"Yeah, want your mouth." Harry nodded immediately, "please, want your mouth."

Louis ducked his head down, swirling his tongue around the tip, licking a stripe up and down the underside of Harry's dick before taking him in his mouth, sinking down as far as he could without gagging.

"Feels so good already Lou..." Harry moaned breathily.

Louis looked up to meet Harry's eyes, keeping his gaze there as he moved his head up and down, his hand wrapped around the part he couldn't quite reach.

"You're so hot Lou, so pretty. Love seeing you with my dick in your mouth." Harry groaned.

Okay, and that did make Louis moan, Harry bucking up into Louis's mouth slightly at the vibrations.

Louis kept a steady pace, watching as Harry's eyes closed slightly, heavy with pleasure. His mouth was hung open, small moans spilling out every now and again.

Louis pulled off, wiping the drool from his chin. Harry's eyes immediately snapped open, Louis chuckling slightly. "Keep them open for me angel. I want to see your eyes, alright?"