Chapter 44

"We're here." Louis pulled into an empty carpark.

"Where is here?"

"You'll see." Louis climbed out, opening the boot of his car. He straightened out the pile of blankets within the boot, making sure the cushions were in a comfortable position. Quickly he pushed the back seats forward, still amazed at how the seats shifted to make a kinda bed thing. "Come here."

Harry let out an audible gasp, immediately scrambling into the boot. "Lou, it's like a den!"

"That's exactly what it is. And look at the view." Louis joined him.

"You can see the stars, and the lake." Harry murmured, "this is the best thing ever."

"How would you feel about sleeping in here? We'll shut the boot obviously but it's essentially a bed."

"That sounds wonderful."

"Okay, cool. Hot chocolate?"

"Yes please."

"It's mint so it doubles as toothpaste."

"Stop it." Harry snorted, "you're not funny."

"I'm hilarious."

"Only sometimes."

"Always."

Louis gently placed a hand on Harry's cheek, tilting him to face Louis, he slowly leaned in, kissing Harry softly before pulling away and pouring him the hot chocolate.

Harry reached for Louis's hand, running his thumb over the back of it as he stared out at the sky.

"So pretty here."

"So are you."

"You keep making me blush. It's not fair." Harry giggled.

"It's plenty fair. Do you wanna dance with me after that?"

"To what music?"

"I'll connect my phone."

"Okay. Yeah." Harry nodded.

They sat in near silence as they sipped at their hot chocolate, just enjoying the company of eachother, the moon, and the stars.

Once they were done Louis climbed out of the boot and held his hand out, Harry taking it.

Louis immediately started blaring some sort of classical music, standing in a ballroom pose. Harry bit his bottom lip as he grinned, stepping into the hold.

"Just a warning, I can't dance." Louis raised his eyebrows.

"I know you can't." Harry teased, resting his head on Louis's shoulder as they began to attempt to dance.

"This isn't going very well." Harry laughed, "I overestimated your dancing ability."

"But you had no hope for me in the first place."

"Exactly."

"Heyyy!"

"This is a perfect first date Lou." Harry whispered.

"I'm glad you like it." Louis replied, "I've been thinking about it for ages, before I even told you I liked you." He admitted.

"You're cute."

"So are you."

"You're cuter."

"No, you are. You're adorable. Like you've got cute little dimples and pretty curls and beautiful green eyes. You're straight out of a fairytale."