CHARACTER SKETCH

Ram Kapoor - Husband of Priya Kapoor and Father of Pihu, Kush, Mayra and Pari....Loves family and children a lot... Always pamper children... Never scolds them for there mistake... The mist richest business man in india...

Priya Kapoor - Wife of Ram Kapoor and Mother of Pihu, Kush, Mayra and Pari... Loves family and children a lot... She have to play the role of tough and cool mom at a same time... She make sure that her love for children does not spoil them...

Pihu Kapoor - Daughter of Ram and Priya... Sister of Kush and twins...

Kush Kapoor- Son of Ram and Priya... Brother of Pihu and twins...

Pari Kapoor- Daughter of Ram and Priya... Sister of Kush and Pihu... Twin sister of Mayra... She is bubbly in nature... Mumma's girl... She share everything with Mayra...

She express her problems to Mayra... Calm personality but gets angry sometimes... Sometimes becomes impatient if situation doesn't go according to her...

She wants to become serial writer... So she does the writer related course... (I don't name in actual)

Mayra Kapoor - Daughter of Ram and Priya... Sister of Kush and Pihu... Twin sister of Pari... She is calm, intelligent, smart and mature person... She is sorted personality... Behaves maturely when situation demands so...

She never share her feelings with anyone... Keeps everything in heart just like Ram... (Priya doesn't like the this)

Have both quality of Ram and Priya.. i.e.Business minded like Ram and Thoughts are like Priya... But never losses her cool...

She is doing CA & MBA side by side...