Shocking News For Kapoor

Pari, Pihu, Kush and Saumya are on the way to hospital...

Peoples take Mayra to the hospital via ambulance...

Priya is crying continuously... Ram is highly worried...

For the first time vikram doesn't know how to handle Ram because he can understand Raya's situation because he is also a father of 3 children...

Pari and others reach hospital at the same time ambulance also reach the hospital...

Ward boy takes Mayra out of the ambulance...

Pari sees this and everyone rush towards Mayra...

All siblings are crying to see Mayra in such a condition...

In Hospital -

Doctor takes Mayra to the OT...

Pari is crying continuously...

Priya and Ram reach hospital and they go towards OT...

Pria scolds Pihu, Saumya and Kush-

Priya- Can't you three take care of Mayra... You know that Mayra is much worried... She is not able to handle herself...

I agree she is mature but at the end she is also human being who gets worried and right now situation is so complicated that any person can loose her sense to think...

Ram tries to Console Priya...

Priya- Ram, my daughter is in OT... How could i stop my self...

Everyone comes to the hospital...

Natasha - Saumya what happened exactly...

Saumya- Don't know Natasha, when Mayra leaves from the house... How could i am so irresponsible...

Neha- Don't blame yourself... Everything will be ok...

Neha goes to Priya...

Doctor comes out of OT...

All goes towards doctors and looks with hope...

Priya- Plz say something, My daughter... She is ok na... She is perfectly alright...plz say something...

Ram- Don't worry about money... Do anything but plz nothing should happend to my daughter...

Pari is looking at Doctor with much hope because in 17 years, there is not even a single day when twins stay away from each other...

Doctor - Mr. Ram Kapoor its not about money, and honestly i can't give you false hope.. Mayra lost so much blood... She need a blood...But the problem is Mayra's blood group is very rare...

Priya and Ram ask doctor to take there blood...but nothing should happened to Mayra...

Doctor- Mr.Ram kapoor i can't take your blood because as a family doctor i know your medical history... You are diabetic and has so many health issues... And about Priya she just recover from coma...

Priya- But i dont have any problem... Nothing is more important than my daughter to me...

Doctor - I can understand your concern priya but still i can't take your blood too because your and ram blood dose not match with Mayra's blood grp... And this is quite impossible that parents blood grp dose not match with children...

And this is very rare case... When children blood grp doesn't match with parents....

Everyone gets shocked to hear this...

After hearing doctor statement the first thought came in Pari's mind is that girl whose face matches with Pari...

Till now pari is calm after knowing the truth that there is someone whose face match with her... But now she is also getting highly worried...

Pari can't even imagine her life without Mayra and it is most difficult phase of Mayra's life to accept the reality if she is Kapoor's daughter or not...

Doctor - I'll try my best to find out Mayra's blood grp and plz all of you also check in your contact...

Everyone gets worried...

Vikram, Natasha, Neha all family members try there best to find blood grp...

Doctor- One more thing if Mayra doesn't get blood she may survive but she may sleep into coma... And only miracle can save Mayra from loosing her life...

Pari goes outside and cries bitterly.... She recalls all the moments spent with Mayra... 17 year is not a small... From the day one they wake up together and sleep together...

They share 17 year of there life together... It was not a joke... She recalls how they share there life together... She thinks mom also leave me and goes into coma... I am not saying it was mom's fault but no matter what but Mayra is the only perosn who is with me all the life...

Pihu cries and pari hugs her tightly and cries badly...

Pihu can't see her sister like this...

Pihu- Plz god don't do this with my sisters... I am a bad daughter, or may be bad human being too who think for herself only... But my sisters they are not bad... They does not ask anything...

Pari and Mayra share there life with each other... They are with each other from the birth... Don't do anything wrong with them...

I don't know what is the truth of that girl (Mirror image of Pari)... But the fact is Mayra and Pari share there 17 years...

Inside Hospital -

Ram is trying his best to get blood for mayra... But for the first time Ram kapoor is helpless... Ram thinks he has so much money but he can't even arrange a blood for his daughter...

Vikram- Ram plz handle yourself.. Priya is getting weak and you have to handle her...

Ram- How can i handle my self vikram... My daughter is lying lifeless in front of my eyes and the great Ram Kapoor can't do anything...

You know very well vikram that among all children Mayra is much sensible... She never gets stubborn for anything... She always understand everything... Every situation... When priya goes into coma... The most difficult task for me to handle twins...

But i am shocked when Mayra handles Pari because she knows if she (Mayra) cries then it was difficult to handle pari... She shows much maturity which is unexpected from 8 year child.... Mayra never cries when priya goes into coma... Not because she doesn't love priya but because she knows that she has to handle Pari...

And look the girl who never trouble me, never get stubborn for anything... Now that girl is troubling me by not responding to the treatment ...

Priya goes towards Mayra-

Priya- Why do you do this Mayra... I told you that whatever the truth you are my child and no truth can change the relation between us... I really don't care if you are my child or not..Blood relations doesn't matter to me at all... You are my child... And this is final.... No one can snatch you from me... Plz say something...

Mayra starts sinking....

Priya gets worried -

Priya calls doctor...

Doctor- Plz go out... We have to check her...

Priya goes outside...

Ram- I am sorry Priya, i am not able to arrange blood for my daughter... I am extremely sorry priya...

Priya - I know Ram, if it is in you can do anything for your child...

Ram and Priya hugs and prays for Mayra....

Pari closes her eyes in fear and pray to god...

Next Part- Mayra gets conscious... Mayra somehow comes to know about rare blood grp... She is much upset... Priya lashes at Mayra...