Pari Lashes At Priya

Pari, Mayra and Roshani are at college...

But suddenly there friend Anushka falls from the stairs... And Anushka's leg gets strain... She is in much pain...

Mayra, Pari and Roshani takes Anushka to the hospital for the treatment...

At Home-

Priya goes to the Roshani's room but before going to Roshani's room priya make sure that Juhi and Mamaji is not at home for 2 to 3 hours... Because she can't trust Juhi and Mamaji...

Priya is checking Roshani's room... Priya checks her cupboard and tries to find out some clues so that she gets clear about her doubts...

Priya thinks there is nothing in her room... There is only clothes and other accessories... Priya thinks there should be some album of childhood memories or photo frame of Roshani and Aayesha together afterall they share 17 years together as a mother-daughter...

And one more thing Roshani easily accept the truth... She easily accept Pari as her twin sister... Me and Ram as a Parents... I mean it is difficult for anyone to accept someone's else's as a parent, accept new family, new environment..... If i am at Roshani's  place i am not able to accept someone else as my parents so soon...

Roshani doesn't get uncomfortable in start when she come to the Kapoor Mansion for stay... In fact me and Mr.Kapoor is getting uncomfortable to accept the sudden change in our life because this is not a small change...

She talks with everyone as if she stay with us from the birth....In fact after 6 months when me and Mr.Kapoor brings Mayra to the house she also gets time to retrieve the bond between her and family members because of unnecessary, unwanted gap between us...

Roshani never cry when she talks with Aayesha on phone... Never get emotional for Aayesha... Afterall she is Roshani's mother for 17 years....

Roshani never talk about her childhood when other children talk about there childhood or school memories...

Priya again start to find something in her room... Priya think of something...

At Hospital -

Doctor checks Anushka...

Doctor revels to trio (Mayra, Pari and Roshani) that nothing to worry... Thankfully she gets minor strain in her leg....She will be fine in 2 to 3 days..

Trio thanks doctor...

Doctor- Plz someone go and bring this medicine from medical... We have to give her so that her pain should stop...

Pari- I will go... Mayra and Roshani both of you should stay here with Anushka...

Mayra nods...

Pari goes towards medical... In front of medical there is lab...

Doctor (the one who goes to Kapoor Mansion for blood checkup)

Doctor - Ramesh, you have to go to Kapoor Mansion to give this reports to Priya Kapoor...

And make sure this 5 reports is are confidential... You have to give it to only Priya Kapoor and no one else... This is DNA reports of her twin daughter and Mayra...

I'll call Priya Kapoor to inform her that you are coming... And i hope you know who is Priya Kaooor or else you will give someone else assuming that person is Priya Kapoor...

Ramesh- OK sir, don't worry i will hand over reports to Priya Kapoor only...

Pari who comes to medical gets shocked to hear everything...