Mayra Accident

Ram and Priya along with Vikram goes to Cafe to enquiry about girl...

Ram- Manager, i want to know that the girl is in CCTV footage... How does she pay the bill? In cash or card?

Manager- Let me check and inform you...

Ram- Ok... But do it fast...

On other side-

Mayra is not able to sit at home...

Pari- What happened Mayra, Mom and Dad will handle the matter...

Mayra, why are you so worried...I mean i am also worried afterall that girl face matches with me...

But you are getting restless...

Mayra- No, its nothing like that... Its just that the situation is so complicated...

Pari thinks i know Mayra, you are lying but after seeing that girl the first thought came in your mind is that we are twin sisters or not...

I don't know if we are twin sister or not... But the truth is you are always my sister... No matter what, No one can take your place in my life...

Our 17 years bond is not so weak that someone came and distroy them...

Pari- I really don't know how to make Mayra understand the situation... She is mature enough to handle troubles... But this situation is so complicated and we can't even think of such situations...

I am also worried somewhere to know the truth... Or i wish she is just my look a like and nothing else...

Mayra leaves home without anyone's acknowledge...

Mayra is in her deep thought...

Mayra is on her scooty...

She is in her deep thought... She thinks she doesn't know what is truth and all... But what if i am not daughter of Mom and Dad.. What if i am not sister of Pari, kush bhai and Pihu di.... I love my family a lot...

I know if i am not there child, family love me more than today to make me feel better...

In all this Mayra is not focusing on Driving... She suddenly realised that a small dog comes infront of her scooty... In attempt to save small dog, Mayra suddenly takes other side of road and looses balance of scooty and meets with an deadly accident...

Other Side -

Priya is getting restless...

Ram- Don't worry Priya, everything will be OK...

We will find the truth... And just hope that girl's face matches with Pari and nothing else... I know it's quite impossible but rather than hoping we don't have any choice...

Vikram agrees with Ram...

Priya- No Ram, don't know why but i am feeling scared that something is going to happen... My heartbeat is getting so fast...

Priya immediately calls Kapoor Mansion...

Saumya - Hello,

Priya- Saumya is everything ok at home? All children is ok? Mayra and Pari? I am getting restless...

Saumya - Yes, everything is ok..

Nothing to worry...

Priya- Give the phone to Mayra and Pari...

Saumya - Wait a moment, I'll just call them...

Mayra and Pari, come down... Bhabhi is on call...