Raya Finds Mayra

At Kapoor Mansion-

Roshani is thinking something and smiles evilly...

Roshani thinks how fool everyone is here?

It was so easy to fool everyone that i am twin sister of Pari not Mayra... But the fact is Mayra is only twin sister of Pari and daughter of Raya...

And about my face which is similar to Pari because i am wearing mask of Pari's face and with the help of juhi and aayesha i made this plan...

Aayesha train me so well...
But that idiot Mayra leaves the house and no one knows where is she?

Because of her Raya is not paying attention to me... If they pay attention to me then with my emotional drama i made them believe that how broken i am with truth and may be they gave me large portion from property...

Now me, aayesha and juhi has to prepare new plan and snatche all the property from Raya...

At Mayra's office -

Raya reach the office and everyone welcomes Raya after all Ram is most richest business man in the india..

But Mayra is not in office... She goes somewhere for official work...

In office no one knows that Mayra is Ram Kapoor's daughter... Because when Mayra's interview is happening her boss ask her about her father name, because in results it is clearly mansion that her father name is Ram Kapoor... But Mayra says that it is true that her father name is Ram Kapoor but she is not the daughter of Richest business man Ram Kapoor... It is casual that 2 person has same name...

Ram and boss is chatting regarding business... And priya is sitting besides Ram because after meeting Raya and boss is going to have dinner together...

But suddenly priya's eye catches some files in which there are some papers... In that papers something is written but the point is that handwriting is matches with Mayra's handwriting... Priya gets shocked to see this...

Priya thinks this handwriting is exactly like Mayra...Mayra is here? For one second priya gets happy but thinks i don't think Mayra is here because boss and Ram knows each other and if Mayra is here then boss will definitely inform Ram about Mayra's whereabouts...

Mayra enters the office not knowing that her parents are in the office inside boss cabin...

Employee- Mayra, work is done?

Mayra- Yes, work is done now i have to submit the documents to the sir...

Employee- Don't go now, sir special guest is in cabin...

Mayra- Ok... I will go after sometime...

Priya and Ram is doing chitchat with boss...

After sometime -

Raya and boss come out of cabin and at the same time Mayra stands from her chair to get some file and unintentionally Priya and Mayra collides with each other...

Mayra without looking at Priya bends down to collect the papers which was in Mayra's hand and says sorry to Priya...

Raya gets shocked to see Mayra there...

Mayra stands after collecting the papers and gets shocked to see her parents in front of her eyes..

Both Raya and Mayra gets highly emotional to see each other after such a long time...

Raya takes a sigh of relief to see Mayra safe and sound after all as a parents raya is not able to stay calm and silent after Mayra's exit... 6 months is like 6 years for them...