Raya Shattered

Mayra leaves the house without anyone acknowledgement...

After some time-

Priya- Pari, where is Mayra?

Ram- Yes, i did not see her after cake cutting...

Pari- Don't know Mom-Dad, she didn't say anything...

Pihu- Its ok... Don't worry, may be she is in her room... I will go and call her... Don't panic..

Raya agrees and pihu goes to Mayra's room but Mayra is not in her room... Pihu gets little worried because somewhere pihu and everyone in the family has a fear in heart that out of emotion Mayra may take any wrong step...

Pihu- Stop thinking nonsense Pihu... Mayra is mature... She will not do anything which might hurt family...

I will go and check other rooms...

Pihi goes to other room and lawn but Mayra is nowhere.... Now pihu is getting worried...

Pihu suddenly realised that she didn't check washroom of Mayra's room...

Pihu again goes to Mayra's room and check washroom but Mayra is not there....

Pihu gets worried and she suddenly sees letter near by dressing table...

Pihu picks up the letter and shocked after reading the letter... After reading the letter Pihu checks Mayra's wardrobe, wardrobe is empty...

Pihu gets hyper... Pihu shouts...

Pihu- Mom-Dad, Pari...

Everyone gets worried after hearing Pihu's scream...

Pihu runs downside....

Raya comes near pihu with worried face...

Pari is getting bad vibes that something might happened...

Raya and Pari- What happened pihu di? Is everything ok? I am getting worried... You go to check on Mayra? Where is she?

Pihu didn't know how to tell everyone that there beloved Mayra leaves the house...

Priya angrily - Say something pihu? Where is Mayra?

Pihu gives letter to Priya...

Priya shocked with letter...

Priya reads the letter...

Letter-

Mom-Dad, i am extremely sorry... But after knowing the truth that i am not your daughter, i will not able to live in Kapoor Mansion...

I know you will never differentiate between me and other children after knowing the truth... But it was me who is not able to accept the truth... And because of my behaviour i don't want to trouble all of you... I don't want to create akward situation for pari and roshni...

Don't try to find me... Please...

Stay happy...
Mayra...

Everyone gets shocked to hear Mayra's letter...

Raya Shattered realising that there daughter leaves the house...

Pari goes to her room and cries bitterly recalling the time she spent with Mayra...

Pari- How could you do this to me Mayra? I told you that nothing can change our bond... I told you that you will be always my sister...

Don't you trust me... I never need a friend because you are always with me... You know very well that we share the 18 years together... How could you leave the house just like that..