Priya Lashes At Pari And Mayra

Priya Room-

Mayra tries to talk with Priya but priya is giving Mayra silent treatment...

Mayra- Mom, plz talk to me... Why are you doing this? Do anything but not this....

Priya doesn't respond but gets emotional... Priya compose herself...Priya leaves from the room...

Priya gets emotional...

Pari comes to Mayra and says from today you aee joining college again... I am so happy... We are going to college together after long time...

Mayra also gets happy... She recalls the day when Pari and Mayra go outside together...

Roshani also comes there and seeing Roshani, Mayra gets uncomfortable... But Mayra doesn't show it to Pari...

Mayra thinks that she has to handle herself... Whatever happened is Roshani's mistake... I have to bond with Roshani...

Mayra, Pari and Roshani is going to college but before going they goes to Priya to inform her that they are leaving... Priya talks with Roshani and Pari but not Mayra...

Pari can sesnse that Mayra is feeling bad...

Mayra and Roshani goes out of the room... Pari thinks that she should talk to mom...

Pari- Mom,

Priya- Yes...

Pari- Plz talk with Mayra... I know she made a mistake but she is not able to handle your silence...

Priya gives pari angry glare...

Priya- Go to college... I know very well how to tackle with Mayra and you too... I know very well my all children... Pihu, Kush, Pari and Mayra... I know four of you...

Pari- But mom,

Priya with stern tone - Go to college...

Pari leaves from there...

Priya suddenly realised that she didn't take Roshani's name... Priya gets worried that why she doesn't bothered for Roshani... As a mother i should get worried for Roshani too...

After sometime -

Ram - Priya I'll check that for CA AND MBA next batch admission is still 20 to 25 days left... But for Mayra i arrange CA recorded lecture... She can start her study... If she wants to do it...

Priya gets surprised because Ram always pampered children and never gets worried about there studies... He only knows how to pamper them and how to save them from my anger if they does something wrong...

Ram- Why are you look so surprised?

Priya- You are doing all this... Children study and all...

Ram- Mayra wants to join CA and MBA studies again... Mayra already waste so much time due to all this tension like Twins birth truth and then leaving the house... I don't want she waste more time now...I am not forcing her for study but take necessary steps so that more time should not be waste...

And i know Mayra if she listen recorded lecture at least 2 times then she didn't find difficulties in practical lectures...

One more thing I'll check for admission and as i say there is 20 to 25 days left for batch start... But still i am planning to arrange private tutorial for Mayra... So she does not have to wait... And if i get private tutorial then no need for going to classes... But if unfortunately i didn't get private tutor then for safety measures I'll book seat for Mayra already...

And don't be surprised... In absence of you i am the one who used to take care of there schools and classes and all...

I agree i never bothered for there studies but i know where they go and all little things...