Natasha Misunderstand Pari...

Mayra is still unconscious...

Priya is beside her and does not know that what happened to Mayra suddenly... What is the bothering her so much that she collapsed...

Natasha and Neha console priya and says everything will be ok...

Priya- I hope so but both of you know Mayra very well more than me... She doesn't share anything with anyone... She hides her pain...

Natasha and Neha also gets worried after hearing priya because they knows Priya is right...

Mayra opens her eyes..

Priya smiles and ask her to take rest...

Natasha calls everyone...

Ram- Are you ok Mayra... Don't take stress about anything... I am here for daughter's...

Mayra just smiles...

Priya gently kiss Mayra... Mayra revels that she is not angry with Priya at all which made priya happy to the core...

Pihu- What happened to you Mayra suddenly? What happened to you thay you collapsed suddenly..?

Everyone look at Pihu because doctor strictly warns to don't give tention to Mayra... Although they also want to know the truth but not at the cost of Mayra's health...

Everyone look at towards Mayra because they expect Mayra will say something to Pihu's question...

Mayra gets flashes of scenario which she saw in Mall...

Mayra gets worried...

Mayra - Its nothing like that... Everything is ok...

Ram very well knows that Mayra is lying because he knows his daughter that she never share her pain with anyone so easily...

Ram does not ask anything because of Mayra's health...

In whole scenario Pari is looking at Mayra with worried face because she sure that matter is something big because she leaves Mayra alone for just 2-3 minutes to get her wallet and after that she is behaving strange...

Everyone goes to there respective room and Priya sleeps with Mayra...

Next Morning -

Pari comes to Mayra and ask her is everything ok? Plz share with me if you want to say something....

Mayra is continuously looking at Pari...

Pari - Mayra say something...

Mayra- Yes, I am absolutely alright...

Mayra thinks what i see is true or my imagination... How could this even possible... She deeply thinks about everything and made a conclusion that it may be her imagination only...

On other side-

Natasha sees someone in cafe with Boy and that too close... She gets much angry to see the person...

She is about to go near person but before she comforts that person... Person goes from the cafe...

Natasha gets much angry and goes towards Kapoor Mansion...

At Kapoor Mansion-

Mayra thinks may be it was her imagination due to Exam preparation and enjoys family time... Family gets happy to see her back to normal...

Natasha reach Kapoor Mansion...

Natasha calls Priya, Pari and Everyone down...

Natasha- What are you doing at XYZ Cafe with that Boy..?

Everyone gets shock...

Pari- What are you saying bua?

Natasha- Don't lie i say you in Cafe with Boy...

I am not saying don't make male friend but you are seating much close...

Priya- What are you saying Natasha...

Natasha- It's true...

Ram- Its impossible Natasha... Because today from Morning Pari doesn't go anywhere... In face she comes down from her room now in whole day...

Natasha gets shocked but she sure that shr saw pari...

Priya- Natsha, i think you are mistaken because Pari is at home whole day...

Natasha knows that Priya never supoort Pari.... If Pari is wrong... Natasha really thinks that she is mistaken...

Natasha- Sorry Pari...

Pari- Its ok bua, Its absolutely alright

But there is one perosn who gets much worried after Natasha's allegations on Pari...

Mayra is about to fall but Kush and Pihu together hold her...

Everyone gets alert...

Priya rans towards Mayra...

Natasha- I am extremely sorry fot my behaviour....I should think before creating drama because Mayra is not well...

Pihu- Its ok Bua...

Ram- Mayra what happened to you suddenly... I mean some time ago you are ok... Infact looking normal...

Priya- Its OK Mayra, take your own time...

Kush take Mayra to her room...

Mayra denies and says she needs to talk Bua...

Natasha- What happened Mayra?

Mayra- Are you sure bua, the person you saw in cafe is Pari?

Pari looks at with Mayra shocked expressions....

Priya - Mayra you know very well that Pari is at home only....

Ram- Exactly...

Mayra looks at Natasha and says plz bua answer my question... Don't think about anything else... Don't think what others are saying... Are you sure the perosn is Pari?

Natasha recalls and says she is very much sure that person is Pari but all of you are denied so i thought i am mistaken...

Mayra gets shocked...

Pari- Mayra why did you ask such question to Bua? You know that i am at home only...

Infact i want to know why do you collapsed? I want to know what is bothering you? Because in Mall you all ok till end of the movie and after that when we came out from theatre and i realized that i forgot my wallet inside... So i went inside to get my wallet and after that time you are behaving so strange...

Plz tell me what happened in just 2-3 minutes...

Everyone is getting tensed with  Pari's statement that something happened in just 2 to 3 minutes...

Mayra is in utter shock...

Priya put hand on Mayra's shoulder...

Mayra looks at Priya with shocking expression....

Mayra is not able to say anything... Mayra tries to say that....

Mayra- Mom, when pari goes inside theatre to get her wallet that time i saw someone... And that person is....?

Next Part- Everyone gets shocked to know the truth...