Priya Bash Up Mayra...

Priya angrily staring at Mayra...

Priya goes towards Mayra and slaps her hard...

Priya - Where did you without informing anyone?

Mayra shocked to see everyone in the Kapoor Mansion... Mayra realised that everyone thinks that she again leaves the house...

Priya looses her temper when she doesn't get answer from Mayra...

Priya shout - I am asking you something?

Mayra gets scared and says that she goes for morning walk...

Priya - At what time?

Mayra - Around 7.00 am.

Priya- Do you even realise the time? Its 10.30 am... You go for morning walk for around 3. 5 hours says with much anger...

Mayra- Sorry, actually in garden my some old friends meet and we start to talk as usual and i didn't realise the time ...

Mayra- Sorry for troubling all of you...

Priya with stern tone- Don't you think this behaviour is highly irresponsible...

Ram- Priya is correct... You should at least call and inform us...

Mayra turns speechless...

Pihu and Kush tries to handle situation realising that Priya may loose her cool on Mayra in front of all and this is quite embarrassing for any family...

Pihu- Mom-Dad, i think we should stop this discussion for now...Me and Kush will explain Mayra...

Raya agrees...

Mayra goes to her room and feels bad that she again dissappointed her parents...

At Hall-

Everyone is doing breakfast... And after sometime Vikram and Sharma family leaves for there respective house...

Priya goes towards Mayra's room angrily...

Ram and siblings does not stop Priya because they know that Priya's anger is justified...And Mayra made a mistake...

Priya goes to Mayra's room-

Priya strict voice- Mayra...

Mayra looks at Priya...

Ram and siblings comes to the room...

Priya strict voice- Mayra whatever happened today is not right... And i am not going to tolerate your this behavior... From today you are grounded at home... Don't even dare to step outside of the house without me or your dad permission.... If you do so then you will get to see th worst side of your mother...

Mayra doesn't say anything because she knows she done a mistake.. Priya's anger js justified...

Priya - What about your college?

As we all know that you go away from family and at that time without anyone's acknowledge you withdraw your admission from college and leaves the house...

So, me and your dad wants to know what are you doing regarding your study?

Mayra becomes speechless because she knew that after knowing the truth regarding her study Raya will become much upset with her...

Ram is listening very carefully...Ram as a father has much expectations from Mayra because Mayra has much potential to do best in her career...

Raya and siblings are waiting for Mayra's answer...

Priya gets angry when Mayra doesn't respond...

Priya shouts- Mayra we are all waiting for your answer...