Roshni Mother

Raya gets shocked to see Roshni who is exact mirror image of Pari...

Everyone gets stunned to see Roshni...

Roahni comes near Raya and ask whom you want to meet?

Raya and other is not able to say anything...

But Vikram takes initiative and says actually we came to meet you...

Vikram - Can we enter the house?

Roshni welcomes them...

Raya is continuously looking at Roshni... Roshni finds it weird...

Priya is getting emotional with the thought that Roshni is her daughter and she is not with her mother till now...

Roshni- Plz say something... I didn't know all of you...

Vikram tries to talk but Roshni says just a second i didn't ask for you for water...

Roshni- Aunty (Nurse) Plz bring water for everyone but Nurse dose not react... Roshni finds it weird because of Nurse behaviour but because of everyone's presence she does not say anything to nurse and says she will go and bring water for everyone...

Roshni goes from there but nurse is standing there only....

When Roshni goes inside... Ram stands and angrily ask Nurse....

Ram- I want to know the whole truth right now... What are you doing here? And why you get scared after seeing us? Who is this girl? You are the nurse right who is with Priya during her delivery time... I want to know whole truth right now...

Priya and others looking at Nurse with hope that she says Roshni is just a look a like of Pari and nothing else....

Ram to Nurse...

Ram- Answer the question...

Nurse with shiver- During Priya mam pregnancy someone gives me 15 lakh rs to swap the babies... I don't want to do this but in greed I'll swap the baby... The first one baby is Roshni and i swap Roshni with other baby and give it to you...

The baby i give it to you saying it was your baby is not yours... I don't know about baby which i give it to you.. Because that person who gives me money bribe me and does not say any thing about the baby and ask me to swap the baby...

Raya and everyone gets shocked to hear this...

Raya can't even imagine that Mayra is not there daughter and Roshni is there daughter..

Roshni comes there with water and Raya sees her emotionally after all she is there daughter...

Priya hugs her emotionally... Roshni finds it weird...

Meantime Ram is angrily staring at Nurse....

Natasha comes to Priya and put her hand ob Priya's shoulder to console her because Natasha realise that Roshni finds it weird...

Priya compose herself...

Ram is emotionally looks at Roshni...

Roshni- What happened Aunty? Is everything ok?

Priya - Yes, everything is ok... I want to share something with you....

Ram- Can we meet your mother...

Raya wants to know who is Roshni's mother... And Roshni's mother is behind everything?

Roshni- Plz say something... What you want to talk to me?

Raya- First we have to meet your mother?

Roshni- Ok, but i dont know all of you... I am getting confused with all of your behaviour...

Vikram- I understand but actually situation is quite complicated so first we have to meet your parents...Where is your Mom and Dad?

Roshni- Actually i dont have dad...

Vikram - Sorry, we didn't know...

Natasha- Where is your mom?

Raya is looking at Roshni...

Roshni- Mom went outside for some work but she will be back in sometime...

Neha- What is your mother Name?

Roshni- You don't know my mother's name, you don't know me still all of you want to meet me? Why? All of you are behaving so weird...

Raya understand Roshni situation... They wants to tell Roshni the whole truth but fear of hwr reaction...

Priya- Actually situation is i have twin daughters... They are 17 years old... I gave them birth 17 years ago and they are unidentical twins....Or i should say we thought that they are unidentical twins... (While saying this Priya looks at Nurse angrily)

Roshni- Wow, you have twins...It's so cool... But what do you mean by you assumed they are unidentical twins...?

Ram- Actually someday ago, my daughter Mayra seen you in Mall and...

Ram is not able to say anything further...

Priya is getting emotional...

Vikram - Roshni, plz beta we have to meet your mother urgently...

Roshni - Ok, I'll call mom...

Roshni calls her mom and ask her to come home as soon as possible...

Roshni Mom- Why?

Roshni- Nothing to worry but plz come home as soon as possible...

Roshni Mom- Ok...

Roshni Mom is on the way....

At Roshni Home-

Raya and everyone is waiting for Roshni's mom...

Meanwhile Priya is looking at Roshni emotionally...

Ram in his own thoughts - Is Roshni mom is behind everything? Or she is also victim like us...

May be she also don't know about anything.... May be she doesn't know that Roshni is not her daughter...

Roshni Mother comes home and everyone gets shocked to see the person...

Priya angrily staring at Person realizing that she is the one who bribe the nurse to swap the baby...

Person is also shocked... Roshni mother knows that one day this is going to happen but she does not know that this is going to happen in such a way...

Roshni mother is none other than AAYESHA...

Next Part- Roshni comes to know the truth and shattered... Aayesha put some condition before Raya... Mayra shocking decision...