DNA Report

Raya Room-

Priya is thinking all the incidents from beginning... From Roshani enters into there life till now...

Priya thinks i have to confirm my doubt... Because if Roshani is not my daughter then i have to expose her as soon as possible... Because of her my daughter (Mayra) suffer or i should say she is still suffering...

I'll scold Mayra for her act of leaving the house but we can't even imagine how bad Mayra is feeling... Truth shattered her to the core...And no one can understand her pain... We balme her, scold her for leaving the house but what is she going through no one knows...

And Ram didn't forgive her till now... He is indirectly punishing her...

Priya gets emotional for Mayra...

Not only Mayra, Pari also suffer... For Pari, Mayra is everything... Pari loose her friend, sister when Mayra leaves the house... When i came back from coma ram told me that both Mayra and Pari always stay together in my absence...They become each other strength...I can't even explain there relationship in word... That's why people says that twins are connected by heart from the day they born...

Priya decides to take the matter in her own hand...

Priya thinks of something...

At Hall-

Mayra- Mom, why do you call meeting?

Pihu - Is there is anything?

Priya- I decided something...And i want everyone should agree for this without any question...

Priya is looking at Roshani continously... Priya thinks i am sure Roshani is getting confused that i am telling about her study...

Roshani thinks i think Priya is going ro announced my future studies...

Roshani- Mom, you say i have one week to think about my study then why all of the sud you take decision...

Ram looks at Priya...

Ram- What she is saying?

Priya- Nothing serious..

Roshani- Its serious, its about my career... I will take decision with little irked tone...

Priya is looking at Roshani and realizes that Roshani is loosing her cool but trying to maintain her calm...

Priya-When I say that i am going to talk about your study?

Roshani gets relieved...

Roshani - Then what...?

Priya- My friend call me some time ago to inform me that in her family they do blood check up for precautions... They do blood check up in every 3 months to confirm that there is no health issues... And if yes then can start treatment immediately... But unfortunately in her elder son medical report they found that he is diabetic...

So i don't want to take any chance regarding my family thats i am also thinking to do blood check up of all of us for safety measures...

Pari- Ya you are right... You do checkup for all family members but i am not interested... I am absolutely fine... Nothing can going to happen to me... (Actually Pari has a fobia of injection that's why she is avoiding blood check up)

Priya gives angry stare to Pari...

Priya- I hope no one has any problem with this looking at Pari...

Ram- Priya is right... We can't take chance...

Everyone agrees...

Doctor comes and takes everyone blood samples...