Priya Upset With Mayra

Everyone is much worried for Mayra...

Pari is getting much tensed... She continuesly praying to god for Mayra's recovery... She does not even imagine her life without Mayra...

Ram and Priya can see Pari's restlessness...

Raya feels bad for both Pari and Mayra...

Inside OT-

Doctor- Mayra is sinking... Bring oxygen cylinder from outside...Quick...

Sister goes out of OT...

Priya runs to see sister and ask about Mayra...

Sister runs and ask ward boy to bring Oxygen Cylinder...

Kush runs to get oxygen cylinder...

Sisters takes oxygen cylinder inside OT...

Priya is crying continuously... Ram tries to console priya...

After sometime -

Doctor come outside and informs them that its miracle Mayra is out of danger now...

But Mayra is in under observation till 24 hours after that she gets discharged...

Everyone gets relieved to hear this..

Pari- Can we meet her...

Doctor - Yes, But only one person can stay at night...

Priya and Ram thanks doctor for saving there daughter life...

Next Day -

Mayra open her eyes...

Everyone gets happy to see Mayra fine...

Priya- How are you feeling now?

Ram calls doctor and doctor confirm that now Mayra is ok and they can take her to home...

All gets happy...

Pari is continuously talking to Mayra to make her feel better...

Pari- You know what Mayra, how much we worried for you... And when you leave the house...? Plz don't do this again...

Priya and Ram gets ready to leave and take Mayra to the home....

But in this whole situation Mayra is not saying anything... She is just thinking about the girl...

Priya can sense that Mayra is worried for the truth... Priya is much upset with Mayra for her behaviour...

When Mayra step outside the room-

Nurse are talking about the miracle happen in Mayra's case which us quite unexpected because her blood is not matching with her parents... And she needs blood and thankfully without blood she gets saved due to her family prayers...

Nurse 1- But when child blood does not match with parents then it means child is not there own...

Nurse- You are right... But in rare case it happens that child blood does not match with parents...

Mayra hear all this... She gets shocked to know about blood group scene...

Mayra feels much upset...

In car-

Priya- Mayra plz say something...

Ram- How do you feeling now?

Mayra- I am absolutely ok...

Priya is getting angry with Mayra's behaviour... But she controls her anger because she wants to give some time to Mayra...

Pihu- Mayra, when do you the house without telling anyone?

Mayra is speechless with Pihu's question...

Mayra- Sorry

Pihu- No its absolutely fine...

They reach home-

Saumya comes and takes Mayra's aarti...

Pari takes Mayra to the room...

Pari- Plz Mayra don't think too much
.. Why are you getting so stressed...

I don't know what is truth... But there is one truth that we are sisters... And we share 17 years together... No truth can change our bond... Plz don't stay alone... Everyone loves you a lot...

Mayra is happy with Pari's confession... But she is not able to digest the current situation... She does not want to trouble anyone but unknowingly she is hurting everyone...

Priya gives medicine to Mayra and ask her to take rest...

Ram comes to the room...

When Ram enters the room, Mayra immediately ask Ram about the enquiry in the Mall and Cafe...

Mayra- Dad, did you get the details of the girl? Where she live? What is her name? Etc..

Priya gets irritated with Mayra's behaviour...

Priya controls her anger...

Ram realize that Mayra's behaviour is hurting priya... And somewhere Ram too is upset with Mayra's behaviour... Because as parents truth doesn't matter to them that Mayra is there own daughter or not... Mayra will always remain there daughter...

Ram calmly - Mayra, we get her bank details... And soon we come to know about her name, addresses and other thing also...

You should take rest... Don't take much tention...

Pari enters the room... Raya ask pari to take care of Mayra...

Pari- Mayra, don't take tension about anything... You should not worry....We are with you always...

Mayra, plz share the matter... What do you think about whatever happening in our life...

Mayra- Pari, what if i am the daughter of other couple... I mean the girl whose face matches with you... That girl is a daughter of someone... And what if my real parents is that girls parents... May be during birth babies swipe...

Pari gets shocked to hear Mayra's statement....

Because till now Pari is only thinking that Mayra is not her twin sister may be...But she does not even think that someone else is Mayra's parents...

Pari thinks I don't know about truth but if really baby swipe and when truth comes out... May be that time other couple will claim right on Mayra as a daughter..

Mayra - What are you thinking Pari..?

Pari leaves from there...

Pari goes to Raya...

Pari informs Raya about Mayra's thought and her (Pari) tention regarding other couple might claim right on Mayra as a daughter....

Everyone gets shocked to hear this...

Pihu- No one thinks from that point of view... We can't even imagine such situation...

Kush agrees with Pihu...

Priya and Ram gets much worried...

Mayra comes down...

Mayra thinks i can't be selfish... Pari's look a like deserve to know the truth and love of her parents... She should be here if she is the daughter of the Kapoor Family... I don't know about myself but the girl should be here with her family if she is the daughter of Mom and Dad...

Mayra- Dad, plz do something fast... Get her bank details... We should find out the truth as soon as possible...

And i think we should do the DNA test also...

Everyone gets shocked to hear DNA test...

Priya angrily looks at Mayra...

Next Episode - Priya slaps Mayra... Priya ask Mayra, will you stop calling me mom, if i am not your mother...?