Mayra Collapse...

Mayra and Pari is on the way to home....

Priya is egarly waiting for them... She wants to apologise to them for her behaviour... And wants to explain them her situation that she loves them a lot and she wants to spend time with them by any means...

But she doesn't want to create problems for them...

Mayra and Pari comes home...

Mayra is in deep thought about whatever she sees in Mall... She is not in her sense...

Priya- Pari and Mayra i am extremely sorry for ny behaviour... Mr. Kapoor explain me that i am getting possessive... I should not behave like this... Extremely sorry...

Pari- It's ok... I can understand... Sorry for loosing tempered on you... I should understand your situation...

Priya and Pari share a hug...

Mayra doesn't realize what is happening around... She is in her own thoughts...

Priya goes near Mayra-

Priya- Say something Mayra...? You are angry with me...? I am sorry for hurting you...

Everyone gets shock when Mayra doesn't respond to Priya and leaves from hall and moves towards her room and closes the door...

Everyone gets shock with Mayra's behaviour because no one understand that what happend to her... She is behaving exactly opposite to her nature..

Mayra is the person who never loose tempered... Always stay calm and understand other point of view... Even  she understands outsiders situation too... Mayra is much mature than her age...

Mayra's this behaviour hurt Priya...

Ram says he will talk to Mayra...

Ram is too hurt with Mayra's behaviour... Somewhere ram has much expectations from Mayra among all children... Because of Mayra's nature, Ram trust her a lot that she surely handle difficult situation with her maturity...

But she behaves indifferent with her mom and that too when priya apologise to twins...

Ram is about to go to Mayra's room...

Priya stops ram saying it was between Mother and Daughter... She says she doesn't want that her daughter forgive her under the influence of father...

Priya - Ram plz give her some time...

Pari thinks what happened to Mayra suddenly.... In fact in mall she explains me mom's situation... But now she is behaving much strange...
I think matter is something else... Because in mall she looks ok...

Should i tell this to mom and dad...But pari decides to stay quiet and give some time to Mayra...

After sometime -

Mayra's Room-

She is in deep shock recalling the moment of Mall... She doesn't even realize that because of her behaviour everyone is getting tensed...
She does not want to hurt someone or her nature is not like to hurt someone feelings and that too intentionally...

But she herself is hurt with the scenario which she saw in mall....

At Dinning Table-

Everyone comes but Mayra doesn't come to have dinner... In fact she does not open the door of her room...

Everyone is getting worried...

Pihu - Why mayra is behaving like this?

I don't think she is upset with mom... Matter is something else... In 17 years she never get angry on someone except that one incident ... She gets  angry at schools girls because they are bullying pari so much...