Mayra Revels The Truth

Mayra- Mom, the person is exactly look a like of PARI...

The mirror image of Pari...

If that time i didn't know that where is pari, then i will assume that person is our Pari...

Everyone get shock to know the truth...

Priya- Do you even know what are you talking?

Ram stands shocked...

Mayra- I know it was difficult to believe that 2 person have exactly similar face...No difference at all...

I collapsed due to that reason only... After thinking much i made conclusion that it may be my imagination... Because this is seriously impossible...

But when today Bua comes and blame pari for seating close with boy in cafe.. My doubt got clear that it was not my imagination... Because pari is infront of us and bua sees pari look a like at cafe...

Everyone in the family gets shock...

Vikram - Mayra, i am not saying you are lying but it was difficult to believe whatever you are saying...

Everyone agrees with Vikram...

Mayra- And what about bua... Bua also saw that girl...

Everyone gets worried...

Pari stands shocked to know the truth... She is not able to say anything...

Mamaji- Why everyone gets so tensed...? Relax nothing to worry... What happened if someone has same face like Pari?

Priya gives him dare look...

Pihu- How could you say this Mamaji?

Today we know that Pari is at home that's why we trust Pari... I am not saying we should not trust pari but the way bua misunderstand pari today... It may create problem for pari in future too...

I am not saying that girl whose face is exactly like pari.. The girl is bad but we have to take necessary steps... Because if that girl is wrong then may be in future everyone will blame our pari for the thing which she didn't do...

Pari may fall in grave trouble...

Ram agrees with Pihu and says we have to find out the truth as soon as possible...

Priya- Mayra, why don't you tell us that time only... Why did you take so much stress?

Mayra - What do you expect from me mom, Pari is the person with whom i shared my 17 years as a twin sister...

We are not sisters... We are twin sisters...

And now all of the sudden someone came and that person face is exactly matches the face of my twin sister...

I am not in sense that time...

Me and Pari are twin sister... Still our face doesn't match with each other... I agree there are unindentical twins exist...

But if pari is only my sister... If she is not my twin sister, may be that time i will not get that much shocked...

Everyone gets another shock with Mayra's this revelation... Because no one think from that point of view...

In whole scenario Pari does not say a word... Somewhere Pari knows that Mayra is hiding something big but the truth is so shocking, she can't even imagine...

Priya- We will find the truth Mayra... You don't take tention... Me and Ram are always with you.... Now go to your room and take rest...

Mayra leaves to her room...

At Night-

Ram is thinking of Mayra's word...

Priya is also worried...

Ram- Priya, when Mayra says that she look someone whose face exactly matches with Pari... That time i am like this was the most shocking news for me in my whole life... But...

Priya completes the sentence...

Priya- But when Mayra says Pari is her twin sister still there face does not match with each other but there is person whose face is exactly same like Pari... This is the most shocking scenario...

Priya- Situation is so complicated Ram...

Priya- I didn't know what is going on Mayra's mind...

What is she thinking of the whole situation...

Ram- I just want my all children should be happy in there life...

Ram calls vikram

Ram- Tomorrow we have to go to the Mall and get CCTV footage and cafe CCTV footage too...

Vikram - Don't worry Ram, tomorrow we will get the CCTV footage at the morning before 9 a.m.

I already called the manager of Mall and Cafe and ask them for CCTV footage...

Don't take much tension Ram, everything will be ok...

Other side-

Pari and Mayra both are unable to sleep...

Mayra- I hope what i am thinking is wrong... Because if my thinking is correct i will die...

What if i am not a sister of Pari and Daughter of Kapoor Family?

And of that a look a like girl is Pari's twin sister...

Pari is also thinking the same... But she is sure that what ever the truth Mayra is her sister and she remain her sister... No truth change there bond...

Next Morning -

Everyone gathered to Watch CCTV footage...

Everyone gets shock to see Exact mirror image of Pari... They can't even imagine this....

Pari is shocked to see replica....

Pari think how could this even possible...

Priya- Ram, we have to do something as soon as possible... Because it may create problems for pari if that girl is wrong...

Ram nods...

Vikram- Ram, i think we should go to the cafe first and then to Mall and find out the details of her... Just hope that girl made the payment at cafe and mall by card... So we will get her details through Bank...

Priya- Ram we should leave now immediately...

Ram- Ok...

Mayra- I am also coming...

Priya- No, you are not well... You are not coming with us anywhere... Stay at home and take test...

Priya- Pari you too don't worry... We are with you... Don't take tention...

Mayra wants to insist but Priya doesn't give her chance...

Next Episode - Ram and Priya goes to Cafe... Mayra's accident and she is critical... Doctor announced some shocking news...