Priya Scolds Pari

Pari and Roshani are on the way to home from college...

Pari is driving the scooty and Roshni is sitting back...

Suddenly little boy comes infront of Pari's scooty while playing... In attempt to save a little boy pari looses the balance of scooty and meets with an accident... But fortunately accident is not major...

Both pari and roshani gets lightly injured...

But in accident place there is a person who is kush friend and he recognized pari and calls him...

At Kapoor Mansion-
Rohan (Kush friend) - Hello kush,

Kush- Hii Rohan,

Rohan- Actually your sister Pari and Roshani meets with an accident...

Kush gets shocked to hear this.... And everyone sees kush expressions and gets worried...

Kush- Where is Pari and Roshani? Is they are fine?

Priya gets worried and snatch the phone from kush hand and puts it on speaker...

Rohan- Don't worry kush, accident is not major... Nothing to worry... But for safety purposes i will take both of them to hospital...

You come to the hospital...

Everyone gets relief to know that accident is not major..

Raya, pihi and kush rush to hospital...

Raya gets happy to see both the girls are fine...

Priya angrily walks towards Pari...

Priya angrily - How many times i told you don't go from that road... That road is rough... You should not take that road... But you didn't listen to me...

What should i do if anything happens to you... First Mayra and now you... Don't you have some sense...

Pari tries to justify but priya soclds her and ask her to just shut up and don't argue with me...

Ram agrees with Priya because pari took wrong road and ask pari not to do this again... Otherwise me and priya has to take action against you for making you understand where you gone wrong...

Pari doesn't say anything because she knows that she made a mistake..

Priya- Give me your scooty keys... Because you are not going to drive scooty for next 2 weeks as a punishment...

Pari agrees unwillingly...

Pihu and Kush ask pari don't feel bad... Mom is just worried for you... After Mayra's exit mom-dad is shattered...

Pari give assurance to her siblings that she is ok...

Priya suddenly realised that she didn't inquire about Roshani... And gets shocked with her behaviour because as a mother every child is is equal for mother...

Priya- Roshani, how are you? You are ok?

Raya and siblings looks towards Roshani...

Roshani - Yes mom, i am alright... Nothing to worry...

Raya and siblings take roshani and pari to the kapoor mansion...

Everyone gets relief to see both thr girls fine...

Priya is still worried about her behaviour towards Roshani...

Pari tries to apologise to priya...

Pari-Mom, i am sorry... I will not do this again...

Priya doesn't say anything and goes to her room leaving pari upset...

Pihu- Don't feel bad Pari... Mom is worried for you... You know na that after Mayra's exit from the house she gets worried for you... Mom doesn't want to loose you... She loves you a lot.. Give her some time... (Pihu changed for good...)

Pari smiles and says i can understand...

Roshani is watching all this and smiles evilly...

On the other hand-

Mayra is working in the company and tries to do her best...

But somewhere Mayra is struggling to adjust with her new lifestyle because till now she didn't even face a little trouble too because her dad is Ram Kapoor...

But mayra is trying to adjust with new environment...

Days passed like this and after 6 months...

At Kapoor Mansion-

Raya room-

Priya - 6 months passed Mayra... And i didn't know where is my daughter? How is she? She eat something or not? I didn't know anything about her...

Mayra, once i find you I will not forgive you...

You did wrong by going away from family and me...

Other side-

Mayra somehow adjust with her new life... But still she is facing problems in new life afterall 18 years she live the life of Daughter of richest business man Ram Kapoor...

Mayra tries to manages the expenses and till now she save 14k in 6 months...

Mayra thinks 14k is nothing for me when i am at Kapoor Mansion... We used to spend 14k daily or weekly... And now with my hard work I'll save 14k in 6 months...

Mayra goes to gold shop and buys one gram gold with 4.5k because gold is the biggest hedge against inflation... Mayra thinks i can use gold in future if there is any emergency or situation demands to do that...

And remaining amount she kept in bank fd for saving...

Mayra thinks thank you mom for teaching us to save the money...

Mayra is in Jaisalmer...

At Kapoor Mansion-

Ram- Priya actually there is a meeting in Jaisalmer and we both have to leave for jaisalmer...

Priya- Mr.Kapoor you know very well i don't want to go anywhere... I can't stay without my children... One daughter leaves me but i want to stay at Kapoor Mansion with my other daughters... And what if in my absence Mayra return... Plz try to understand...

Ram- I agree Priya , but if it is not necessary then I'll never compel you to come with me...

Pihu who listen everything convince priya to go with ram and she will manage pari and roshani...

Roshani is listening everything by hiding and smiles vigorously...

Priya unwillingly agress with Ram...

At Jaisalmer -

Mayra - I am missing all of you badly... Especially mom-dad and pari... I want to come back but honestly now i don't have courage to face all of you after doing this stupidity... Extremely sorry for hurting all of you...

At Kapoor Mansion-

Priya and Ram leaves for Jaisalmair...

Priya thinks why i am feeling strange as if something is going to happen...

Priya and Ram board the flight...

At Jaisalmair -

Mayra's boss informed everyone that Ram Kapoor is coming to our office for audit...And after that there is conference meeting with the great Ram Kapoor and i invite his wife too for dinner...

Everything should be perfect...

When Mayra's boss informing this to everyone that time Mayra is not in room... She goes outside for some official work...

Mayra knows that someone is coming to the officie but she didn't know that her parents are coming to the office...

Raya flight land at Jaisalmair...

Next Episode - Raya come face to face with Mayra and gets much happy to see her...

Priya is happy, sad and angry at the same time... She angrily staring at Mayra..