Mayra Gets Shocked To See Someone

Exam Preparation -

Mayra and Pari are preparing for exams and Priya make sure that they should not get distracted over study and do something else...

Priya gets much strict about there schedule... Priya didn't realise that she is interfering in twins life too much...
(After all everyone wants there freedom...)

Twins knows very well that Priya just want there betterment...But at the end of the day they are also human being who gets angry...

At one point-

Pari- Plz Mom, leave us alone for sometime... I'll promise you that both of us will not watch movie or go outside.. But just leave us alone for some time.. 

Your possessiveness made me away from you... I also love you but i know the difference between love and over possessive...

And if one day me and mayra didn't study then we are not going to fail..

I beg of you just give us some kind of freedom... Because if this is continue, i don't know about Mayra but i am surely gets away from you...

Priya and Ram gets shocked with Pari's behaviour...

But Ram somewhere knows that Pari is not totally wrong....

Mayra stays silent... She knows pari is right...

Mayra agrees with Pari and calmly says to  priya-

Mayra- May be the way she talk is wrong but her points are correct...

Priya does not want to understand what Pari is trying to say and she still scold them... And ask to do study...

Pari gets highly irritate but Ram ask her to stay calm...

Exam Time- Mayra and Pari gives exams...

Mayra and Pari return home from Exam...

Priya- How was the paper? Is it easy? I hope both of you do well...

Pari gets much upset with Priya's behaviour.... She doesn't say anything and goes to her room...

Priya feels bad but she thinks after exams i will pamper both of them...

Mayra- Exam was good... Give some time to pari...

2 days are left for Last Exam...

Priya is giving orders to Pari and Mayra...

This time Mayra also gets angry and says enough mom... We are not kid at all...

Mayra realize that she looses her cool and she says sorry...

Ram sees all this... He is not able to understand how to explain Priya... How to explain priya that she interfering into children's life a lot... And pari and mayra is right at there place.... Anyone would get fed up with so much interference...

Exam Day-

Mayra and Pari goes to Exam and Priya is giving them instructions...

Pari look at her with dissappointed face and goes from there and takes Mayra's with her...

Priya feels bad with Pari's annoyance.... But she thinks when they both come to home i will pamper both of them so much and does not stop them for anything...

After Exam-

Mayra and Pari come out of Exam Hall and decides go directly to the Mall to watch movie....

Priya is eagerly waiting for them, so that she can pamper them...

On other side, Pari just msg Ram that they are going to Movie...

Ram understand that Pari is highly upset with Priya's behaviour...

Ram is getting sandwich between Mother and Daughter...

Ram told Priya about Parii's msg...

Priya gets upset knowing this... She feels sad that Pari doesn't bother to inform her...

Ram- Look Priya, I can understand your concern... But you are behaving like if you did not make them study then they both will get fail...

Everyone needs privacy priya and you are interfering in there life too much... I am not saying you don't have any right on them but they are human being and at one point anyone will loose cool...

I swear priya if i am in there place... I will surely do something unexpected which i shouldn't....

And if you behave like this all day then unfortunately they will get away from you forever... Pari start to bond with you but your this behavior makes her away from you.. And about Mayra, you know her very well that she doesn't say anything but she surely get hurt by your this behaviour and may never bond with you...

Priya gets shocked with Ram statement...

Priya realize that her possessiveness become hurdle for children...

Priya - I will do something to rectify my mistake Mr. Kapoor...

On other side-

Mayra and Pari watching movie and after that they comes out of movie theater...

Mayra- Let's go home...

Pari- I don't want to go home... You see na how mom is behaving.... I need some space, i need some alone time...

Mayra- I can understand but mom is regretting that she is not with us for 7 years... That's why she wants to fulfill the gap between us and wants stay close with us...

I promise if mom doesn't understand this then she will talk to dad...

Pari- Ya, may be you are right...

Pari suddenly realised that she forgot her wallet inside theatre...

Pari- Mayra, i think i forget my waller inside theatre... Just a wait a minute here... I'll just come...

Mayra- OK...

Pari goes inside theatre to get her wallet...

Mayra is waiting outside... At the same time someone come from other theatre... (They are in mall so its obvious that there is 3 to 4 theatres...😅)

Mayra sees the person and gets shock of her life... She is not able to understand that what she is seeing...

She gets shock of her life... She is speechless... Before mayra says something that person goes from mall and mayra is just looking at the person with shock expression...

At the same time Pari comes to Mayra and says just let's go Mayra... Mayra look at Pari with shocked but Pari doesn't know that Mayra is in shock...

She takes Mayra's hand and takes her to the car and they move towards the Kapoor Mansion...

In whole journey Mayra is silent from theatre to home... Pari is in her own world... Pari is doing time pass in her mobile... She doesn't know that her beloved sister is in tention or shock...

Next Part- Twins reach home... Priya is making efforts to rectify her mistake by convincing twins... Mayra suddenly collapse leaving everyone shocked...