After 4 Months

Story takes 4 months leap after priya comes out of coma...

Now, Priya takes the charge of household and her children life...

Priya is greatful to Juhi that she took care of her children in her absence...

But somewhere she does not like Juhi parenting skill because she fulfill all the demands of kids and pampers them a lot... Which makes them stubborn... But the fact which priya can't deny that juhi full fill the responsibility of a mother that's why priya kept num...

Priya lost all hopes from pihu... She thinks pihu goes much away from family and she does not want the same thing happend with twins...

Priya wants to make sure that twins become responsible...

In these four months priya gets close to pari and she still try to bond with mayra...

It doesn't like that mayra does not like priya but the truth is mayra is different among other children...She gets much time to share her feelings with anyone...

Before priya goes to coma, Priya used to handle all the kids... Priya knows very well mayra's nature...

In all these years, Mayra never share her feelings with anyone... Not even Ram... We know that Ram can pamper his child but at the end of the day he can't do the role which priya can do better... The role of mother...

So, it was quite normal that mayra get time to bond with priya...

(Note- Mayra does not accept Juhi as a mother at all) She does not have any problem with Juhi but she can't give anyone priya place... She called juhi as Juhi Aunty)

AT 9.15 P.M.

Priya is waiting for Mayra and Pari arrival from classes...

Priya gets worried that why twins does not come till now?
Because there classes gets over till 7.30 P.M. and they usually comes till 8.00 P.M. Or max to max till 8.15 P.M.

And usually they msg me or Mr. Kapoor if they are getting late...But today neighter they call me or msg me...

Where are they? She calls them but Pari's phone is switch off and Mayra is not answering call... She gets worried...

Juhi comes there-

Juhi- What happend priya?  You are waiting for someone?

Priya revels the matter to juhi...

Juhi - Ohh sorry priya i forgot to tell you that today both Mayra and Pari are going to Night out at there friend place...

Priya gets shock and ask what?

Juhi- Yes, Actually at morning while going to college they come to your room for asking the permission... But you are not at home... So i gave them permission after all this is the age when they should enjoy there life...

After hearing Juhi, Priya is not able to control her anger but still she tries to control her anger...

Priya with calm tone- I agree that this is the age when they should enjoy there life... And i am not denying it... But there should be some rules and regulations so that children should not go out of hand...

And for night out they are not so big.. They are just 17...And can't they answer phone? I am calling them again and again... Pari's phone is switched off and Mayra is not answering the phone...

I know they ask for permission but it was in our hand as a parent we should give them permission or not...

I don't have any problem if they roam outside full day, goes to movie, one day return picnic, but at night my girls should be at home at any cost...