Pihu Shocked

Morning -

Pari, Mayra leaves for college... Roshnai too goes with them... Roshani thinks that she has to attend the lectures just because of Priya who is indeed detective..

After they leaves. Pihu goes to Roshani's room and tries to search fot proof. Pihu gets frustrated because Roshani lock the wardrobe and drawers too... Pihu thinks what was the need to lock everything... I can understand wardrobe because there are lots of things. But why wardrobe too... Roshani is much samrt than our thoughts.

But Pihu is not less... She calls someone. After sometime a guy comes and opens the all lock in such a way so that when pihu locks the wardrobe and drawers again so Roshani doesn't get suspicious. The guy is wardrobe repairer 😅. After guy leaves Pihu checks Roshani's things and gets shocked to see something.

Pihu sees Pari's face facemask. Pihu gets shocked to realise such a big thing. She gets emotional for her sister Mayra who suffers a lot or i should say she is still suffering.

Pihu calls Priya and show her mask. Ptiya also gets shocked to see the mask.

Pihu and Priya both made a plan to expose Roshani in front of everyone.

Priya takes the mask and hide it in her room... Priya and Pihu put some hidden camera in Roshani's room so that they get a solid proof against Roshani...

After sometime -
Mayra, Pari and Roshani comes back from college...

Priya angrily staring at Roshani for playing such a big game with them and hurting Mayra's sentiments badly...

Pihu revels everything to Pari... Pari is beyond shock to know the truth...

Roshani goes to her room for freshening up... She talks with Aayesha about getting irritated with daily routine like college and study... Roshani revels to Aayesha that sometimes Priya becomes unbearable for her because of her strict nature...

Aayesha - Calm down Roshani... After sometime we will get all the wealth of the Kapoor's and for that you have to keep patience...

Priya is listening all this from her room only because she put camera on Roshani's room...

Ram returns from office... Mayra is in hall... Mayra sees ram and tries to talk with him hesitantly... Because Mayra is just like Ram who does not share feelings with anyone and keep it with herself only... But for the first time Mayra is trying to share her point of view with Ram...

Mayra tries to talk with Ram when he shout at Mayra badly.

Ram shout- Mayra can't you see that i am doing something important in phone...
What do you want to talk so important that you can't wait for sometime...

Everyone comes to the hall when they hear Ram's voice.

Ram is still scolding Mayra....

Ram- Don't dare to trouble me when i am busy... I hope i clear my self Mayra... Go to your room and study... Don't waste your time... You already waste a lot of time...

Mayra gets emotional... Priya who is standing there feels sad for Mayra and Ram both...

For Mayra because ram is still punishing her... And for Ram because he is emotionally hurt with Mayra's step...

Priya wants to stop Ram from scolding Mayra because as a mother she can't see Mayra in pain but she doesn't interfere between father and daughter... Priya wants to give sometime to there relation... She doesn't want that Ram should forgive Mayra for her (Priya) ...

Pihu tries to stop Ram from scolding Mayra but Priya stops pihu and says give them there own time... Relation can't be made forcefully...

Pihu- But mom, dad is scolding Mayra for no reason... I mean Mayra just try to talk with Dad...

Priya- Ram is showing his anger this way... Give him sometime...

Mayra who is still in the hall...

Ram- Mayra, i think i said go to your room and start study... Can't you hear... Or still you want to do what you feel right? Ram indirectly taunts Mayra...

Mayra goes to her room...

Pari feels sad for her sister... Pari goes after Mayra...

Roshani is smiling evilly after seeing all this... Priya sees Roshani is smiling... She looses her temper but control herself so that she exposed roshani with solid proof...

Ram also goes to his room... Ram feels bad for scolding Mayra for no reason....

Ram is much hurt with Mayra's step of leaving the house... When Priya goes into coma somewhere Mayra becomes Ram's support system by managing herself and Pari... All children are pride of Ram especially Mayra because she shows much maturity when she is just 8 year old...

Because without mother children can go out of hand and with Ram's business schedule he gets much tension regarding twins upbringing because Kush and Pihu in teenage age when Priya goes to coma and they can understand the family situation. But Ram worried about twins... But with time Mayra shows maturity which impress Ram a lot and Mayra's this step of leaving the house shattered Ram to the core...

Priya comes to room.

Priya - Mr.Kapoor...

Ram- I don't want to talk anything regarding whatever happened in hall...

Priya- I am also not going to talk about that matter... Mayra is your daughter... If you can pamper them then you have a full right to punish and scold them for there mistake but i wish that everything gets fine between you and Mayra soon... I will not stop you from punishing Mayra because this is your right as a father to punish child when they made mistake...

Priya goes from there and hopes for father and daughter reunion...

Priya goes to Mayra's room-

Priya - Mayra...

Mayra tries to show that she is absolutely ok... Priya closes her eyes in disappointment because Mayra most of the time gets scolding from Priya due to not sharing anything with parents... But unfortunately priya can't do anything of Mayra's this habbit... Because habbit can't be changed so easily...

Priya put hand on Mayra's cheek emotionally and ask her to keep patience... Your dad is right at his place... Give him sometime...

This time Mayra can't take it anymore and hugs priya and cries...

Mayra - I am sorry mom... Extremely sorry...
Priya consoles Mayra but she doesn't want to interfere between father and daughter...

Priya thinks sorry Mayra this time i can't do anything for you... You have to bear consequences and keep patience till Ram's anger cool down...