Pari Upset With Mayra

Priya angrily glares at Mayra...

Mayra - Dad, should i take today's appointment for DNA test...?

Ram is speechless with Mayra's question... He is much hurt with Mayra's behaviour...

Mayra- Vikram uncle, you get her bank details right? Then give it to me... I am going to bank right now so that I'll get her address and other necessary details of her...

Is she is indian or NRI?

If she is NRI then i will call at foreign branch for her all the details...

Mom, should i call doctor at home for DNA test or we should go at clinic?

Everyone is shocked with Mayra's behaviour...

Truth doesn't matter to them... If she is Kapoor's daughter or not... She is always there daughter...

Pihu is also feeling bad with Mayra's behaviour... Pihu is stubborn, bad daughter but she never have hard feelings for her sister's... She always spend quality time with them...Whatever her relationship with Priya- good or bad but when it comes to twins she always wish best for them...

Ram and Priya also want to know the truth but not at the cost of Mayra... They want to know if the girl whose face is match with Pari is there other twin daughter or not.. And if yes then they can shower there love on other twin daughter.. (Pari's look a like) but not loosing Mayra...

After knowing the truth from Mayra that she saw someone in Mall whose face is match with Pari, Raya never think that Mayra is not there daughter... They want to make sure that Mayra should not suffer for any reason...

But Mayra's this behaviour is hurting everyone especially Priya, Ram and Pari...

Mayra- Mom- Dad plz say something...
Should i call doctor at home...?

Priya is controlling her anger because Mayra just some hour ago gets discharge from Hospital and Priya does not want to loose her cool on Mayra, so she kept num and control her anger...

Ram is hurt with Mayra's behaviour... For the first time he wants to scold his children...

Ram- Mayra, have some patience, we also want to know the truth but you are getting impatient... Take rest and priya told you na not to come out of the room...

Luckily by god grace your life is save after that deadly accident and now you should take rest... We are here to worry for our children... Go to your room... Pari take her to the room...

Pari is about to take Mayra but Mayra denies...

Priya loose her cool... But she control her anger seeing Mayra's injuries...

Mayra- No, dad i am absolutely fine... We should not waste time... Pari make mom-dad understand...

Kush- Mayra why are you getting so impatient? Dad told you na that he will find the truth...

Mayra- Ya i know but i don't want to waste time...

Suddenly Priya comes to Mayra and slaps her hard...

Everyone gets shocked to see this...

Pihu- Mom, she is injured.. She may get hurt... How badly you slap her... What if she looses her balance and fall down... You see that her one hand is fractured and bandages on her forehead...

Usually Ram gets upset when Priya scold children but today Ram does not say anything...

Juhi too agrees with Pihu...

Priya angrily stare at Juhi and ask her to be quite...

Priya- I know she is hurt and had so may injuries on her head and hand but she is hurting our emotions... Her outer injuries may heal with time but what about our emotions that she is hurting now...

Pari agrees with Priya...

Pari- Mom is right, Mayra is behaving like if she is not our sister or daughter of family , she will break all the  relations and forget that 17 years she spend with everyone...

Mayra wants to explain them that she does not want any injustice to happen with other girl but in this process she is not able to understand that she is hurting everyone sentiments...

Mayra- No Pari, you are getting wrong,  i just want to do DNA test to know the truth...

Priya again slaps Mayra...

Priya angrily - And what if i am not your mother? You will stop calling me Mom? Or you will start calling me as MRS. PRIYA RAM KAPOOR ?

If you are not our daughter then you start disrespecting us? You will start to call us me and ram by our name?

A piece of paper will decide our relation?

Mayra is speechless with Priya's question...

Priya angrily shout- Answer the question Mayra... What will you do?

Mayra does not say anything because she does not have any answer of Priya's question...

Priya stern tone- Pihu take Mayra to the room right now and you are her elder sister... Make sure she will not step outside the room without permission...

Pihu takes Mayra to the room and Pari too goes with them...

At Mayra's Room-

Mayra wants to made pihu and pari understand her situation, her thoughts regarding the whole situation that she does not want that any injustice should happen with pari's look a like if she is the daughter of Kapoor family...

Mayra is about to say something...

Pari gives her stern look and ask her to take rest and not justified your act... For the first time Pari behaves like this with Mayra...

Pihu strictly - Mayra this is your painkillers, take it and sleep now... Don't argue further...

In Hall-

Vikram- Ram, i know you are hurt with Mayra's behaviour because whenever priya gets angry on children you tries to shield them from Priya's anger but today priya slap Mayra and you didn't say anything...

Ram - Because for the first time i am upset with my daughter... Priya's anger is justified... I trust Mayra a lot Vikram... I always thought that Mayra can handle any situation with her clam, intelligence and mature nature... She always make sure that no one should get hurt because of her, but now she is behaving like we did not matter to her and hurting our emotions...

Vikram- No Ram, its not like that because we did not know what Mayra is going through now...You know her very well that she always keep everything in her heart, never share her feelings with anyone and this situation is out of imagination...

She is not able to express her feelings regarding this and that's why she is doing such mistake...We did know about her point of view on the situation...

Ram- I agree with you vikram, but i really hope whatever the truth Mayra should not break down... She should not suffer... Because if she shatters then it is most difficult for me and priya to handle her... She may break into pieces....

Priya hear all this and feels bad for slapping Mayra without knowing her point of view...

Natasha and Neha console priya saying she ia right at her place...

Priya- I should control my anger... I know Mayra is not going to say anything or neither she feels bad for my slap... But i should understand her emotional trauma...

In Mayra Room-

Mayra is sleeping due to Medicine effect...

Raya comes and sees Mayra... Priya seats beside Mayra...Priya says sorry to Mayra for slapping her...

Pihu and Pari- Mom-Dad, relax... What is the next step?

Ram- From Bank details i got her address of Caneda... She is NRI... But right now she is staying in India... I got this news because i hire detective to get all the information of her...

Me and Priya are going to her place...

Pari gets nervous hearing this...

Next Part- Someone bribe doctor... It is disclose to Raya that Nurse exchange the baby for the sake of money...