Priya Teams Up With Daughters.

Pari - I am extremely sorry... Without knowing the whole truth.. I doubt on you and doesn't let you speak...

Priya- It's ok because whatever you say is out of concern for Mayra..But remember person should control there emotions... Because it might hurt others feelings...

Pari- Ya.. I'll try my best not to loose control

Pihu who is standing outside Priya's room gets shocked to hear everything...

Pihu knock on the door...

Priya and Pari gets worried thinking what if Roshani is on the door and if she listenes everything?

Priya opens the door and gets relieved to see pihu...

Pihu enters the room and Priya closes the door...

Pihu- I heard everything...

Priya and Pari look at each other...

Pihu- Mom, Plz check DNA report...

Priya reluctantly checks the DNA report... Because if her doubt is wrong then she may not able to forgive herself for distrusting Roshani who is her child...

Priya checks the report and gets shocked to read the report...

Pari and Pihu is waiting for Priya's answer...

Priya revels that Mayra is her daughter only...

Trio gets happy to know this...

Pari - I will go and inform Mayra...

Priya stops Pari...

Priya- Don't tell her anything right now... She is still trying to cope up with the truth and now such sudden realization may hurt her sentiments again... We can't even predict if she can handle the truth or what is her reaction...

And first we have to make some plan so that Roshni herself disclose the truth to everyone....

Because Roshani is much smarter than we think because staying in someone's house with the identity of there daughter... It's not easy task...

And Roshani is not alone, i am 100% sure Aayesha is with Roshani because Roshani can't do everything alone...

Pari & Pihu agrees with Priya and decides to support her in her mission to expose Roshani...

Pihu - We can at least tell Dad... He should know that Roshani is playing with everyone's emotions...

Priya- No, not right now... I am not saying that Ram doesn't have right to know but your dad gets possessive when the matter is related to his children...

Ram may loose his cool immediately because me and Ram sees Mayra suffering when she leaves the house and we found her at office...

No Parents can see there children suffering... Mayra's room is bigger than the place in which Mayra is staying for 6 months...

Priya gets emotional...

Priya- And the most important is Mayra meets with an Accident and she may loose her life in that accident... Just because of Roshani....

We will tell Ram untill we find solid proof against Roshani... Because Roshani might blame us saying that this DNA reports are fake...

She can go to any extent to prove herself right... Such people can do anything...

Pihu and Pari agrees with Priya...

Trip teams up against Roshani...

After sometime -

Mayra and Roshani is in hall...

Mayra is doing some work and Roshani is looking at Mayra angrily... Because Roshani think Raya will focus on her and she may gain there sympathy but Mayra spoils her plan by leaving the house and Raya's entire focus goes to Mayra...

Bansi Kaka comes with Juice for Mayra and Roshani...

But by mistakely he spills the juice on Roshani... Roshani looses her cool and she shout on Bansi Kaka saying can't he see and do his work properly...

Roshani- If you again made mistake then you may loose your job...

Bansi Kaka says sorry and leaves from there...

Mayra sees all this and stops Roshani saying she should not behave like this with Bansi Kaka... He is elder to us...And he does not do anything purposely...

Roshani gets angry at Mayra and says DON'T INTERFERE IN MY FAMILY MATTER... Roshani says this unintentionally to hurt Mayra's sentiments...

Mayra gets shocked to hear this and gets emotional...

Priya who is watching everything gets angry at Roshani...

Priya shout- ROSHANI...

Priya- Is this way to talk to someone...

Don't you have manners... Is this is the way you talk to elders...

And what do you mean by MY FAMILY MATTER... Don't forget this house belongs to Mayra also...

Don't even dare to say like this again...

Just apologise to Mayra and Bansi Kaka right now...

Pihu and Pari comes there hearing argument sound...

Priya shouts- Can't you hear what i said...

Everyone gets scared because Priya shout loudly...

Mayra tires to interfere saying it's ok... Sometimes we said something in anger.. Let it be...

Priya angrily stares at Mayra...

Priya angrily - Roshani don't you hear what i said?

Roshani gets scared because Priya is in no mood to listen anything...

Roshani apologies to Bansi Kaka and Mayra for her behaviour and is about to go...

Priya stops her...

Priya sternly - Roshani there is some rules and regulations in the house which you nees to follow...

I didn't say anything to you till now because you are new here and i want to give you some time to make yourself comfortable here... But after today's incident i realized that now you are much comfortable here...

So now like other children you too have to obey the Kapoor Mansion rules...

I am not going ro tolerate this kind of behavior again... I hope this is the first and last time you behave like this...
And if you don't mend your ways then be ready to bear the consequences of your deed...

I don't want to be strict with my children but if they are forgot there manners then i have to take matter in my hand...

I hope i clear my self...

Roshani gets scared with Priya because Priya scold her a lot and gets scared with the thought what if her truth gets revealed to her...

Roshani thoughts broken by Priya's voice...

Priya- Roshani i hope you are not going to do such mistake again...

Roshani- Yes... Once again sorry for my behavior...

Pihu and Pari slightly smile because they know Roshani's truth and they also wants to teach Roshani a good lesson for playing with everyone's emotions especially hurting Mayra's sentiments intentionally...

Roshani goes from there...

Priya ask Mayra to go to her room and don't feel bad for Roshani's word...

Priya feels sad because Roshani's hurt Mayra's sentiments...

Next Episode - Pihu checks Roshani's bedroom and gets shocked to find something...