Ram Scold Mayra

Priya is thinking about all the incidents which happened recently...

Priya thinks that why i am not getting motherly feeling for Roshani....? When Pari and Roshani accident happened i got worried for Pari but not for Roshani? I am worried for Mayra and Pari future but not get concerned for Roshani...? Why i am not feeling love for Roshani...?

Priya decides to keep eye on Roshani...

Roshani thinks that i have to plan something big so Priya's attention get distracted.. I mean she forgot about me for sometime...

After sometime -

Roshani sees Priya is running here and there in kitchen to prepare food for kids...

Priya is preparing cake for twins as per there wish...

While making cake Priya makes sure that vanila doesn't get added in cake... Because Pari is allegoric to Vanila...

Roshani sees this and thinks to do something...

Priya prepare cake and twins like the cake...

Priya gets happy... Twins take permission from Priya to go outside for sometime... Priya allowes them...

Mayra, Pari and Roshani goes to watch movie...

Trio enters the Mall...

Mayra is getting uncomfortable because this is the place where she gets life biggest shock...

Mayra thinks that i have to control my emotions... I am not only one who has problem in life...

Pari sees this and puts her hand on Mayra and assures her that she is with her...

After movie -

Trio seat to eat something...

Roshani says she will go and order something...

Roshani gives order of pastry intentionally and smartly puts vanila in pastry in extreme level so that Pari gets unwell and Priya attention diver from her...

Roshani takes pastry...

Pari- Why do you order Pastry?

Mayra- Exactly... We eat cake today at home...

Roshani- Actually i seriously forget that we eat cake today... And second thing for the first time we trio come outside together so i want to eat something sweet...

Mayra and Pari gets convinced...

After eating pastry, Pari's health start to worsen... Mayra gets worried for Pari... And immediately calls doctor at home and ask him to come to the home right now...

Mayra and Roshani takes Pari home... Priya gets worried for Pari...

Doctor comes and checks Pari and ask what she eats?

Mayra revels that they eat pastry?

Ram and Priya look at Mayra with confusion because they eat cake at home only...

Doctor says maybe in Pastry there will be Vanila and Pari is allergic to Vanila...

Doctor gives medicines and says everything will be alright. Nothing to worry... Pari should rest for 2 to 3 days because i think Vanila is in extra quantity in Pastry... Because Pari never gets so much unwell when she by mistake eat Vanila...

Doctor leaves... Pari is still unconscious...

Roshani gets irritated because she thinks Pari may fall in huge danger... But she only fainted...